Buying and selling section?

Permabanned
OP
Tech being slow and rare means that a the other sections seemed to have livened up a bit more.. have an explore...
I’ve noticed the CPU/GPU sections especially, but you are right, not much going on at the minute. I will certainly see what’s going on elsewhere. It will take me some time but that’s fair enough. Cheers.

Associate
I’ve noticed the CPU/GPU sections especially, but you are right, not much going on at the minute. I will certainly see what’s going on elsewhere. It will take me some time but that’s fair enough. Cheers.
I've been blabbing on about my garden and decking this week in the Home section :cry: partly because I am proud of the efforts, partly because I have stuff I want to flog ;)

Permabanned
OP
I've been blabbing on about my garden and decking this week in the Home section :cry: partly because I am proud of the efforts, partly because I have stuff I want to flog ;)
That’s the way mate. I haven’t really looked around on here much to be honest, just stuck to the cpu/gpu sections really.

I’ll check out your decking at sone point :cry:

Underboss
I'm steadily getting there after years of membership, hopefully in the next few weeks.

Does the forum just appear automatically once you hit the 1000 post count.

You have to pass an initiation test set by one of the mods and answer forum related trivia questions.

*yeah just shows up

Back
Top Bottom