1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Glasses frames online

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RickB, 9 Mar 2006.

1. RickB

Wise Guy

Hi, im looking at getting some new glasses and have found some I like in the opticians, they are E.Armani and like most frames, are over £100. I'm on a bit of a budget tho. I have the item code.

I was wondering if anyone has every bought any over the internet and could recomend a site. Did they come in perfect condition etc?

Cheers

Rick

2. Basher

Sgarrista

3. gib786

Banned

if only i knew about this before, just spent £300 on bloody new glasses! Not even designer either

4. Borris

Caporegime

What's that? Spec me some specs?

5. gib786

Banned

after looking at the site for a longer period of time im even more annoyed, why oh why oh why did i waste so much on glasses from a shop when i could have got em online for cheaper

6. D4VE

Sgarrista

Whoops they have my Oakley Jacknife 2 for £100 less than I paid from the shop. :o

Still, I needed to try on lots of frames and the shop was good for that.

7. gib786

Banned

i cancelled my order from my opticians and will be buying from the website instead, a lot cheaper than the store prices!

8. Basher

Sgarrista

Do I get a slice for saving you money!? :p

They even have a shop in Butlers Wharf, near Tower Bridge in London, which is where I got my Jackknifes from, which gives you the oppurtunity to try all of *** frames you like on, and purchase for the same price as stated on their website.

9. D4VE

Sgarrista

Thats good! Even if you bought a peak period one day travel card to get to London I'd still make a nice saving.

10. gib786

Banned

you can have a slice of cake if you want :p
    Im just going to order online, once ive had a look at a few other sites, im gobsmacked that you can get a basic pair of good looking glasses for £17.50 on the net, which is great for a cheapo pair for when i play sports

11. gib786

Banned

i have a free train pass somewhere so it would cost me £0 to get to london and back :D

12. RickB

Wise Guy

Excellent, thank you very much ill take a look at that site.

glad it helped others too :)

Rick