Buying prescription sunglasses?

Soldato
Anyone know any decent websites to buy prescription sunglasses? Ideally i'd like some similar to my current Bloc sunglasses:
moonX165.jpg

But as I have no experience in prescription sunglasses i'm unsure of the styles available, is it basically the same as normal sunglasses? If so where's the best place to get them from?

Soldato
I just bought some new ones. Personally, I find traditional sunglass frames to big for my tastes, so had some tinted lenses fitted into some 'normal' sunglass frames.

Had RayBans... didnt pay that much less than I would have done for Oakleys, but I'm pleased with what I got :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I had a pair that I put in the car. The problem I found with prescription sunglasses is that when I walked indoors everything was dark or went to a movie it was worse. So I tended to carry around my normal glasses to swap out.

In the end I lost my sunglasses and just recently bout a pair that turn dark in bright light, great for Texas.

Associate
the problem with the oakleys is that if you eyes are pretty bad, ie you need glasses all the time to not be blind, then you wont get your prescription in oakleys as the technology isnt there yet. :(

Back
Top Bottom