1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying trainers on ebay?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alchemy, 7 May 2006.

1. Alchemy

Wise Guy

Hi, I was just looking at a pair of Nike trainers on ebay, and noticed a big difference in price in comparison to the high street shops. My question is - are they all genuine? I know there is a huge amount of fake clothing on ebay, particularly designer brands, but are there any unauthentic trainers floating around?

Thanks.

2. Mr Spew

Hitman

Yeah, there are. Just judge for yourself whether they're fake or not, as in check their past history of selling items and where it's located.

3. Beans on toast Dave

Mobster

yep as there is so much fake stuff, check the sellers feedback to see if there are any comments for fake stuff, if there is avoid

4. gib786

Banned

the sellers feedback is usually the first thing to check, ive bough a few diff pairs of trainers from ebay before, my puma ones were legit, one pair of adidas were fake though, despite coming boxed with all tags etc

5. Alchemy

Wise Guy

Oh yeah, I forgot about checking feedback comments. I havn't used ebay for a while, it must have slipped my mind. :D

6. axe

Banned

I brought some Converse they are all good not fake but be carefull if the price is to good to be true.... it probably is