Buying used from ebay?

Associate
Hi guys found a used graphics card for sale. I am unsure but the seller seems legit he has supplied a screenshot of the registration but have no idea if this is legit. Not sure how to attach it to a post.

It is for a MSI GTX 2080 gaming x trio

He does not have the original box but says it is immaculate and he is selling as he has a new 3080 coming soon. Do you think it is worth doing as I will be covered buy the 30 day return with paypal and the price is good compared to others for sale on amazon and ebay. I could not afford a new one of these.

Is there anything I should look out for and to check when it arrives. He has said only been used for gaming and cleaned every month as he is a serious gamer. He has also said if any issues over the next 1.5 years he would help with the warranty.

Thanks again for any advice this forum has been a great help.

Last edited:
Soldato
Totally understand, that price seems really good, a little too low?
Depends on your needs - i wouldn't pay £380 for a non Super - with imminent release of 3070 @ £469. But, it's all relative - and the odds of getting a 3070 on release will be luck of the draw.

You may want to consider editing your post as i think price checks are not allowed - especially when coupled with the bay.

Associate
OP
Depends on your needs - i wouldn't pay £380 for a non Super - with imminent release of 3070 @ £469. But, it's all relative - and the odds of getting a 3070 on release will be luck of the draw.

You may want to consider editing your post as i think price checks are not allowed - especially when coupled with the bay.

ok will do, thanks

Associate
Personally, I would not want to take the risk of buying a used graphics card on eBay. There is no way to know how it has been used and looked after and if there are any problems with it.

Back
Top Bottom