Bye! - I'm going away for a year

Permabanned
Any country thans leaves 100s of asylum/wartorn/crime ridden **** on ship and says "Oi **** off" is game to me, what does the UK do, you hijacked a plane to get into the UK 6 years later wlecome aboard.

Gutted.

Soldato
tenchi-fan said:
2 people? Every second person in Ireland under 30 is either in Australia, going, talking about going or has just come back!

Again, still jealous, I've always wanted to be Irish too (don't ask me why), grr. I meant from here, Toryglen-Boy is moving there in a bit, you're off, Sepheh is there, Zip is our resident antipodean... It'll be OcAU soon!

If I had enough money, and enough balls, I'd pack my bags tonight and get on the next flight over. I literally want to be the other side of the world right now.

Associate
I'm another former OcUKer now living in Oz.

You'll love it here mate. It's a bit chilly at the moment (prolly still warmer than the UK I'll wager ;) )

There's not a single thing here that I haven't liked.

Associate
My mate has just come back from a round the world trip and spent 3 months in Australia, he said it was the best place he visited with out a doubt.

Good luck and have fun :D

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Kroegen said:
Come again lol :p

Illegal immigrants ;)

Not many are accepted to into the country.
They are either deported back to where they came from or if there life is in danger they get locked up in detention centers for a few years while they decide what to do with them or wait for an offer by another country to take them off our hands

Soldato
I went in march to NSW had the most amazing time, Australia has so much to offer. Only downside i can think of you wont want to come home it starts to feel homely very quickly. Have fun !

egt

egt

Associate
Enjoy your stay in Oz! I lived there for a year too, 6 months of that in Sydney.

Some highlights for me:
Cape Tribulation's beautifull rainforest.
Canoeing up Katherine Gorge and watching crocodiles sunbathing on the banks!
Byron Bay (Arts Factory is a good place to stay)
Spotting wild Koalas on Magnetic Island.
Darwins Mindil beach market on a Thursday (sunset)
Camping on Whitehaven beach (the most beautifull beach i've ever seen) for a week with a cute Oz chick, we had to take our own water supply and food/beer. There was little to do on there except get drunk and ****, a true Robinson Crusoe experience :D

Australia is simply an amazing country, so many things to do.

Have a good one, tenchi-fan ;)

Associate
i really really really want to move over to Oz an live there permananly but i dont have any skills that are required so its a no go for me :(

all ozzies stop being telesales in food distribution so i can come over there an live :( /cry

anyone got any info or help on me moving over ?
mail me @ [email protected]

thanks

egt

egt

Associate
Berserker said:
Agreed, on both counts. :)

I'd love to go out there again sometime, but money is the issue right now. A month out there is simply not enough.

Yeah, i only do once a year, month long trips now too due to the dreaded mortgage plus other commitments. It certainly isn't long enough.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Ransom said:
i really really really want to move over to Oz an live there permananly but i dont have any skills that are required so its a no go for me :(

all ozzies stop being telesales in food distribution so i can come over there an live :( /cry

anyone got any info or help on me moving over ?
mail me @ [email protected]

thanks

My family could addopt you :p

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Ransom said:
im 26 / g/f is 20 and baby is 4months,

you wanna sponsor us ?

goooooooooooawwwwwwwwwwn you know you want to :D

Are you rich, if you are ill sponsor you :D
Have you got any very distant family down here? IIRC you might be able to use them to help get citizenship

Associate
Zip said:
Are you rich, if you are ill sponsor you :D
Have you got any very distant family down here? IIRC you might be able to use them to help get citizenship

not rich an no familiy there
hence me being annoyed as theres no real way i can get there other than go study for 5 years then about 6 years working in a trade that's needed

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Ransom said:
not rich an no familiy there
hence me being annoyed as theres no real way i can get there other than go study for 5 years then about 6 years working in a trade that's needed

I heard something about people joining the Australian army that can bring them citizenship. Im not sure if that was passed or not though.
Maybe you could look into that?

Edit: Whats your wifes job?

Edit: Our babys are drying up down here, could u use yours to get into the country?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom