Call of Duty 2 online

Soldato
i remember the Xtremiests, we played them on many occasions

lol yeah evo are a massive clan, as i said i joined them for a laugh

i was in kings for a bit but then there were rumours of cheating so i left, then returned, and left again

younguns was a small clan run by 9 of my mates so we all got on really well, you wont have known that one

Caporegime
da_mic_1530 said:
i was part of the cod community for years, list some clans you were in

i was in 63rd kings , Younguns, [EVO] (for a laugh) and a few others

i remember the HG rifle only harbor server, those were the days

clan match every night with my clan, ooo happy days, now ive got an xbox 360 i havent played FPS for about 5 months, i have a real craving to play FPS now lol

Was an american clan called aftermath tag was .|a.M|. so i doubt you'd know it, was also one of the top mohaa clans.

Caporegime
I joined [EVO] for the BF2 bit with about 5 other mates.. then started playing Cod1 for them.. had a huge slagging match with Daddy2k3 and got banned from all things [EVO]

Then formed ES with those who were good from the evo squad.. quit when 1.2 came out because it was ****, then later convinced by Ad^ and DeluS to play cod again.. after a short while we reformed into Serenity for 1.4, whom then merged with Asylum-UK (to form auk.cod) and life goes on and we folded :o

Played Xtremists several times iirc.

Gerard - who were you a part of?

Last edited:
Soldato
DanMc07 said:
I must be the only one who seems to like playing cod2? :o
Don't play it as much now, as I play BF2... But its still a fun game

It's the only mp fps I play :p

And I've been playing it a lot as I'm on study leave :D

Ps2 Pes5, COD2 on PC and Sid Meier's Pirates on PC are the way forward :D

Soldato
Lagmeister said:
The thing that I dont like about COD2 is just that it feels like a console game, but since the map editor is out small maps should be less of a problem now.

I played one yesterday and I got lost and rarely saw other people on the other team unless they were attacking the HQ on a 10v10. Awesomely made map also

I love some of the new maps people have made.

Soldato
R34P3R said:
CoD2 is great online imo. Been playing with my team since the day it came out, its great fun but stressful sometimes if u take it seriously lol.

Edit:

yeah if you play online use DX7 and make sure to set your hunkmegs to half your ram, maxpackets, maxfps and snaps for better performance.

I did hunkmegs and fps is @ 70 with my refresh rate, but what should I set packets and snaps to?

Caporegime
well cod 2 is pathetic compared to cod 1.5 and uo no where near as much skill needed in cod2 uo in my opinion is 5 times better we have 8 servers and easiest one to fill as is no1 in the world is cod 1.5, uo is very hard to get going but think peeps will go back to it once they get borded of cod2 like cod vanila is getting more popular >Mugs< for the win.

Soldato
COD rifles only is still where it's at. So much fun to be had on harbour etc with just a rifle and the melee attack. :)

COD2 is disappointing for a number of reasons:
-Health regeneration is stupid
-Massive hitboxes are stupid
-Grenade indicators are stupid
-The PPSH is stupid

It's still good fun though.

Caporegime
Just had a laugh playing the harbour map where you couldn't even move because of grenades flying. :rolleyes:

I honestly wonder do IW even play this online and how they can think its fun if they do, not being able to move 10 feet from spawn because of grenade spam is retarded.

Caporegime
Nades are pretty much the only reason I play rifle only.. they seem to be the only servers that don't have nades on.

Cod1 was ruined, especially in match play, by nades. No longer did it come down to who had the better skill, it came down to who knew how to throw a nade 6 pixels from the left of a particular cloud whilst crouching and leaning into a corner, then bounce it off the top of a headlamp, onto a plant, onto the wall then up into a window.

Was stupid.

Soldato
would anyone be up for some sort of OCUK cod 1 evening, just cod 1.5 and us lot on teamspeak? just to bring back some memories for me

if we get enough we could have a 5v5 or something

Caporegime
im up for a war 1.5 plenty of servers to put 1.5 on whichever you want rifles only tdm mugs vs oc come on b cool ts channels up whatta ya think

Soldato
tac nades for the win. tbh i save nades for the plant. Still prefer CoD2 over 1 simple because i get to play against the pro's like dignitas, tek9 etc.

Tell you what, favourite maps??

CoD2: Toujane
CoD1: Harbour

Back
Top Bottom