Call of Duty Black ops 4 (PC)

Soldato
I wouldn't have thought a £35 game would have too many cheaters. Its a lot to lose if your account gets banned. With games like Pubg being super cheap in china and having a monitary incentive to do well, i think that is what made that game rife with cheaters.

I can see why noobs would think its full of cheaters as you do get destroyed when you first play after being used to slower paced combat. Also theres the fact a lot of players have leveled up all their guns etc, so you're at a big disadvantage until you level up yourself.

Soldato
It seems like they have made an effort with the PC port, so i think they would care. Plus all the top streamers play on PC and if their games are filled with cheaters it won't be long before they switch to another game. From what I have played and watched streamers plying, i haven't seen much cheating.

Associate
Just come across a cheater 100%. Thought something was off when he killed me so spectated, the guy couldn't even see people and he was shooting a paladin through buildings, head shot each time. Now i know good players can track people and guess where people are in buldings but this clearly wasn't. He had 0 sight of anyone and locked onto there heads, no windows etc. This is on Blackout mode.

Makes me sad as cheaters on PUBG was one of reasons i quit.

Last edited:
Soldato
This keeps either freezing in black out or i get an error code in multiplayer mode, not impressed so far. On Xbox one X they have admitted thier looking into performance issues and freezes but nothing said about PC.

Man of Honour
Got this last night:
1jSBiZy.jpg

I've completed gold on LMGs and two of the Sniper Rifles, so leaving the easy guns to last. Playing with an assault rifle or SMG in core is so easy after grinding pistols!

Soldato
Trying to play zombies on this - try to start a public match and it can never find any other players, fine on quads/multiplayer but nothing on zombies.

Anyone having the same trouble?

Back
Top Bottom