Call of Duty Black ops 4 (PC)

Soldato
Game is absoloutely awesome can only cram an hour in tonight, blackout absoloutely wipes PUBG. Love the vibrant colours and the fast paced action of normal multiplayer.

Good buy.

Associate
Glad about 21:9 surprised by 32:9 that said watching the video from digital foundry it seemed clear they were working hard to make it the best it could he no matter what hardware you was using.

In the options mode it even shows you how much more real estate you get with the 32:9 ratio compared to the other resolutions.

So far the best supported games for 32:9

Injustice 2
Last 2 Assassins Creed Game
Destiny 2
WOW ( mind you all mmo seem to support any resolution )

There are others but I do play on 3 different monitors so get the best of both worlds. Its rare to see a good pc game not support 21:9 these days.

Associate
Liking the game up to now only thing is the inventory, how it's set out is horrid in my opinion. And I don't know if its just because I'm not used to playing but spotting things on the ground is hard like I can't really tell what it is until I go right up to it.

Associate
Hmm Blackout, I don't get the appeal.
a lot depends on luck. You spend most the time hiding in the grass, or where ever. To most likely be shot from someone you never saw.

It just seems an exercise of frustration if you go in solo.
In a duo/squad with actual friends I'm sure it's 100x better.

Associate
Could really do with a drop of XP in Blackout just for dropping in. Even if it's just 5.
Sucks to spend a lot of time in the mode and come out with no XP.

I know git gud, but something like survive a bubble getting smaller +5xp would be nice.

And yup, it's 100x better in duo/squad assuming you don't get trolled.

Associate
Stop hiding then yer great jessie
You gotta play to your strengths, mine is to be a rabbit :p

But ye, depends on how your equipped, sometimes there is just no scope lying around and your dammed if you do dammed if you don't.
My best result came from hiding in a toilet :o
Ploughing on though.

I didn't get the Blackout appeal, but it's growing on me, level 3 now (go me) onward and upwards.

Soldato
Fixing for Emote peaking incoming soon
"We’re aware that players have been able to use Gestures (often referred to by the community as “Emotes”) to peek around corners in modes where that can create an unfair advantage. We’re currently working on an update that creates two systems for Gestures – the default system that is in the game now, and a competitive version that disables free look and applies different camera settings to prevent using it to see around corners. The default system will be used in parts of the game where corner peeking won’t affect gameplay balance (like the staging area of Blackout), and the competitive version will be used in modes where a more restrictive camera system is needed. We want players to always have fun with Gestures as intended, but never at the expense of fair gameplay!"

Edit
For anyone not sure what this is
https://streamable.com/ccyzd

Soldato
Oh well no SP no sale for me although when its 75% off in a few years I may pick up for Zombies Maps alone (love the Titanic themed one!).

Soldato
Oh well no SP no sale for me although when its 75% off in a few years I may pick up for Zombies Maps alone (love the Titanic themed one!).
You buy COD for main point single player? I have always thought the SP games are quite poor, its very much same thing, reach this point, kill the wave, move on reach this point same again kill bad AI rise and repeat.

Associate
I went from hero to zero in the matter of seconds lol still getting used to the keybinds haaa
Warning few bad words
https://streamable.com/ixyvg

That was some epic opening grapling hook.

Team mate did the same thing to me, (team nade) only in pub matches you never know if it's on purpose or not.
Think 6th is the best I got so far, the mode is growing on me, but without Steam friends list - not many to play with.

Real life team is all on console and I cannot ever go back to using a controller in a fps.

Bah caved, first new COD since the original Black Ops, looking forward to playing, (downloading now).

Battletag: Insan1ty#2608

(If anyone wants to team up sometime, unlikely to be around much this weekend though due to non-gaming commitments.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom