Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Consigliere
HELLO!

Thought i would check for opinions as i loved MW2 but that was the last time i played COD...will i enjoy this one also? Has the game moved on a lot?

I tried Warzone but found it too slow with the huge maps etc so stopped after 10mins. :o

Soldato
Gun runner isn't too bad, I quiet like shoot house as it's just simple.

There are some shockers agreed. Maps are the one area I think the game really struggles which is crazy when you think of the back log of maps they have to choose from.

Soldato
I think generally the maps are quite good in the MP. The caves are a nightmare though, I'd be happy if they removed it! It's also on heavy rotation, feel like it comes up all the time.

Rammaza, Gun Runner, Hackney Yard, Petrograd, Khandor Hide out and Sawmill are great maps!

The seasonal additional of old favourites as well mean that it's a really strong line up now. It will eventually become a best of!

Crash
Hard hat
Scrap Yard
Shipment
Rust
Vacant
Talisk Backlot

Really strong group right there with more to come.

Associate
They need to stop changing the old maps though, just leave them as they were. They don't need little sections added on or doors included on buildings that were never there.

The spawn system is terrible as well on every map.

Soldato
Anyone else really struggling since season 4 came out? It could be a coincidence but I was playing pretty well before and now am playing awful, almost feels like they changed skill based match making to put me in with better people than before, or something else changed.

Starting to get frustrated with Warzone!

Caporegime
OP
Anyone else really struggling since season 4 came out? It could be a coincidence but I was playing pretty well before and now am playing awful, almost feels like they changed skill based match making to put me in with better people than before, or something else changed.

Yep, it’s a horrible experience now, you get melted in an instant. I had a gulag 1v1 the other day where the guy wasn’t even on my screen, he kills me instantly before I can even pull the trigger! Now I know he could’ve had a team mate helping him but sheesh. Then there’s the bunny hopping jump shorting CoD skin players who appear to have ADHD that just steam roll over you like your timmy no thumbs. It doesn’t help either that everything is GRAU, if you ain’t using a GRAU forget it. It’s the best sniper/SMG/AR in the game

Soldato
On standard MP I'm up and down like a yo yo. Some matches I do well, others I struggle to get any kills.

Does feel like SBMM is borked somehow.

Also noticing far more lol-lag moments too. Hit reg in CoD gsmes has always been a bit flaky, but the last couple of weeks seem to be terrible for me.

Associate
Is it just me - or in the prematch - I can't down anyone - even though I am shooting them - and in bR seems very difficult to kill?

Soldato
Gameplay is horrendous now. They have obviously reduced the TTK/TTD even more now, so you are nearly better off playing hardcore.
Lobbies are a mess with games all over the place.
But by god the spawning had taken a new nose dive, several large maps in MP im getting spawn trapped.
How does a developer with 12years of nothing but making the same exact game get this so wrong all of the time.

Associate

I thought it was just me. I got so angry I uninstalled last night lol. Seemed like everybody and his dog was killing me in a second. I thought it was my 47 year old reflexes. I played CS for about 6 years up to 2005. Then a long break and decided to try COD for first time this March 2020. I can’t seem to get into it. Not knowing all the maps makes it so hard when many people have years of XP compared to me stuck in 2005

Back
Top Bottom