Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Soldato
Is it just me - or in the prematch - I can't down anyone - even though I am shooting them - and in bR seems very difficult to kill?

Apparently there was a bug where some people would get sent to the Gulag if they got killed in the pre-game lobby. IW sure does like breaking things with each update.

Caporegime
I've had none of the in game events since about Thursday, pre game lobby broken, random sound events like 'deploying trophy system' when nothing has happened, people dying in the gas in the gulag. Loads of bugs.

Soldato
I've had none of the in game events since about Thursday, pre game lobby broken, random sound events like 'deploying trophy system' when nothing has happened, people dying in the gas in the gulag. Loads of bugs.
Makes you wonder if they even do beta tests. They seem to break so much with each update

Soldato
Had a nice 5 man feed or whatever you call it today. Was doing the challenge to unlock the 50 cal sniper. Didn’t realise how much of a beast the MK2 Carbine is! So much fun to use when set up for quick scoping! The multi kill was no quick scope, they were all lined up so took my time :D

Don
Yeah when your in the last 10 and the circle is minute it's intense. Had an 11 kill win trio earlier. Prior to this I'd only win 1 ever couple of weeks had 2 in 2 days no idea what's going on :o

We've had a pretty frustrating time of late, I mainly play in a trio, my missis and my mate. I think I have around 20 odd wins, but have played around 10 days worth so not the greatest ratio! I never get bored of it though!

Caporegime
Switched from a Grau to the Kilo with some success, picked up a few wins this week. I want to level up a FAL but I feel end game when everyone is running gold MP5s and Graus, it'd be a waste of time.

Stimulus trios is nuts, one of my favourite special modes so far.

Back
Top Bottom