Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
I also stopped playing after reaching the 100 battlepass, sick of all the cheating going on and the company doing nothing.
Not sure when I'll be playing again :)

Soldato
Is your CPU usage high when running MW?
Yep, highest is 94% after 3 games of Duos. I think the last time i checked core usage all 4 were on ~80%

It would definately help fps if I had a newer CPU as I get no higher than about 140fps even when setting 1080p and lowest settings :D
This doesnt bother me though because I play on highest settings in 3440x1440 and have fps limited to 90 as i'm using a 100hz gsync monitor
Warzone is pretty much always running 70-90fps and standard MP 80-90fps

FYI it's clocked at 4.5ghz

Soldato
Think I'm going to have to retire from Warzone, Tried getting along with it but too much REALLY odd stuff going on, From the weird performance stutters when in combat to the dodgy stuff some players are pulling off, When you watch them in the kill cam they know exactly where to go it's crazy.
Maybe I'm extremely bad at the game (most likely) but something definitely feels a miss with Warzone.

Soldato
Think I'm going to have to retire from Warzone, Tried getting along with it but too much REALLY odd stuff going on, From the weird performance stutters when in combat to the dodgy stuff some players are pulling off, When you watch them in the kill cam they know exactly where to go it's crazy.
Maybe I'm extremely bad at the game (most likely) but something definitely feels a miss with Warzone.

I've had that quite a few times, latest being I went into a building and hid mid floor, heard a door swing open and some guy came sliding and hopping to my exact location without any UAV or heartbeat sensor. Had that happen a few times.
I've also had it pop up few times that they had banned someone I suspected.

Associate
First games in nearly a month last night and it felt really different. Movement felt quicker and finally my guns could do some damage in BR.
Didn't have any particularly good results but got comfortably higher kill rates.

One off or have there been some changes in the recent updates?

Associate
Yep, highest is 94% after 3 games of Duos. I think the last time i checked core usage all 4 were on ~80%

It would definately help fps if I had a newer CPU as I get no higher than about 140fps even when setting 1080p and lowest settings :D
This doesnt bother me though because I play on highest settings in 3440x1440 and have fps limited to 90 as i'm using a 100hz gsync monitor
Warzone is pretty much always running 70-90fps and standard MP 80-90fps

FYI it's clocked at 4.5ghz

On CPU usage: I’m constantly getting 100% across all 6 cores on my i5 8400 which has lead me to believe that that’s the bottleneck in MW. I’m also playing at 1080p.

Associate

Just last night I came across an entire squad hiding under the ground (below a rock). Must be some exploit or hack. Things like this are hugely frustrating.

Caporegime
First games in nearly a month last night and it felt really different. Movement felt quicker and finally my guns could do some damage in BR.
Didn't have any particularly good results but got comfortably higher kill rates.

One off or have there been some changes in the recent updates?

No major changes, probably just got a few easier games because of the SBMM. :D

Soldato
Just last night I came across an entire squad hiding under the ground (below a rock). Must be some exploit or hack. Things like this are hugely frustrating.

The occasional cheater don't really bother me, it's the wierd stutter I'm getting when in close combat with someone, I don't understand what's causing it.. Frames are in high 120s, latecy around 45,i have a 165hz monitor. Myrt soon as in close combat I get a stutter which gets me killed a lot, I don't get this on battlefield or any other fps online.. Just warzone

Soldato
The occasional cheater don't really bother me, it's the wierd stutter I'm getting when in close combat with someone, I don't understand what's causing it.. Frames are in high 120s, latecy around 45,i have a 165hz monitor. Myrt soon as in close combat I get a stutter which gets me killed a lot, I don't get this on battlefield or any other fps online.. Just warzone

Tried going to recommended graphics setting then up from there ? The aspect ratio sometimes goes wrong for me.

Associate

Are you referring to an FPS stutter or a character movement stutter? It sounds like the former. I’ve been experiencing a character movement stutter (rapidly hopping forward and back a step or two with no control input) like there’s some sort of connectivity issue. I’ll briefly loose control of my character and then, when I watch the kill cam, my character is still but on my side he/she is hopping about.

Soldato
Try the Nvidia 445.87 driver if you are on an Nvidia GPU

Just had a couple of games on Shoothouse and someone was using a RAM 7, I picked it up off the floor and it was beastly.
Never really used the RAM 7 but it was already levelled up quite a bit I expect due to Battle Royale use. Have added the 50 round, short barrel, tactical supressor, commando underbarrel and 4x flip scope. Short - Mid range (about 50m) it seems to hold its own better than the Grau even though range accordig to 'green bars' shows as being less.

Soldato
Are you referring to an FPS stutter or a character movement stutter? It sounds like the former. I’ve been experiencing a character movement stutter (rapidly hopping forward and back a step or two with no control input) like there’s some sort of connectivity issue. I’ll briefly loose control of my character and then, when I watch the kill cam, my character is still but on my side he/she is hopping about.

Character movement, its as if there's a stutter soon as they fire,Yet the frames don't drop.

Try the Nvidia 445.87 driver if you are on an Nvidia GPU

Just had a couple of games on Shoothouse and someone was using a RAM 7, I picked it up off the floor and it was beastly.
Never really used the RAM 7 but it was already levelled up quite a bit I expect due to Battle Royale use. Have added the 50 round, short barrel, tactical supressor, commando underbarrel and 4x flip scope. Short - Mid range (about 50m) it seems to hold its own better than the Grau even though range accordig to 'green bars' shows as being less.

Im on AMD,have a 5700XT,Latest drivers :)

Soldato
Apparently this game has nukes. Definitely got lucky with a very easy lobby.
vjHlvNZ.png

Character movement, its as if there's a stutter soon as they fire,Yet the frames don't drop.
Do you have any recordings of the stutter? Do you have the same problem in the pre match warm up? Do you stutter around team mates? Any idea if you are just getting bad frame times, obscured by FPS counters.

Back
Top Bottom