Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
What is this latency thing you both are discussing?

LatencyMon checks if a system running Windows is suitable for processing real-time audio and other tasks

https://resplendence.com/latencymon

I noticed Audio pops/crackles and high latency in drivers 461.x playing Warzone and Red Dead 2. Changed everything including drivers and setting audio to 44khz, the only thing that stops it was going to any Nvidia driver prior to the 461.

Soldato
https://resplendence.com/latencymon

I noticed Audio pops/crackles and high latency in drivers 461.x playing Warzone and Red Dead 2. Changed everything including drivers and setting audio to 44khz, the only thing that stops it was going to any Nvidia driver prior to the 461.
Go on Warzone rumble. When 150 people are talking at once, there certainly are latency issues!

I tried the 461.51 driver last night and latency was ~1200 in latencymon after a couple of games on Duos. Ive since reverted back to 460.89 as my sound did cut out and I needed to reconned my Soundblaster X. I think this was caused with the driver install enabled 'NVIDIA High definition audio' which I always have disabled, I just forgot to disable it yesterday when running 461.51.

I'll try 461.51 again later

Soldato
If it's working fine why update? Could always wait for newer drivers and see if they've got any latency fixes? Might just be the 461 range
Lots of things work / worked fine, but new technology forces updates. 445.87 as an example was a great driver for my 2080Ti. The 30XX series does not support 445.XX
It could just be the 461 range. I'll leave it running for a bit and compare

Process latency certainly seems higher with 461.51. This is a couple of games on Warzone rumble

m3TtMty.png

Back to 460.89, it is lower. Can't say I noticed much of a difference but here is another couple of Rumble games

oTfdFCJ.png

Last edited:
Associate
I was enjoying BBB videos untill z laners most recent vid.. hackusations or what ever he called it.
I thought Z was cheating immediately after watching BBB's vid but after Z's recent vid not at all. The guys very good.

Associate
I was enjoying BBB videos untill z laners most recent vid.. hackusations or what ever he called it.
I thought Z was cheating immediately after watching BBB's vid but after Z's recent vid not at all. The guys very good.
Yeah he's good that's for sure, he's very alert and knows when to back out or go for it and I get why he's done this video.
I remember playing the first black ops game and a mate brought a few friends in to play against us, I have to say that at that point in my gaming I was pretty good and the guys left calling the hackusations and it continued in other servers, I've got a lot older and slower since lol, also I don't think people put enough emphasis on sound and what you can achieve if it's set up correctly( I don't think the sound in Warzone is the best)

I do think that if you are a controller player you have a slight advantage, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Associate
The clip manipulation annoyed me most.. fair play to Z for doing this and it was an enjoyable watch.
He has definitely gained a follower in me from it.
I do think they need to implement some extra measures for the big prize tournaments.. screen cams at least

Only have to look at the majority of the top level players to make an opinion controller having an advantage.
I play both and find controller easier on this game

Sound is an on going struggle to find optimum settings in this game and my setup, one day I think I've cracked it the next back to square one.

Last edited:
Caporegime
If Activision took a harder stance on cheaters with better anti cheat software, then perhaps people wouldn't be so quick to judge "good" players. There's so many people cheating now in Warzone it's hard to pick whos good and who's cheating. I usually go by people following me with their target scope as I traverse through multiple parts of a building (no uav)

Soldato
Having major issues with warzone and microstuttering, fps is anywhere from 90-150fps depending on settings but it just seems to stutter, thought cpu was running hot which it is a bit but 83-84C so shouldnt be throttling? GPU is around 60C so shouldn't be that, other games dont seem to have this issue, i've checked the adv-options file that is set to 6 for the cpu cores, cant remember when it started but im sure its not since i updated the drivers. Annoying to say the least

Associate
Also Jgod did a video about how a kill cam can look very dodgy.
He did a frame by frame replay from the kill cam and his footage and you could see the speed difference.
I get annoyed sometimes when you get beamed and manage to get to cover to plate up but the guy is still hitting you, when you look on the kill cam he can see a lot of you still, certainly looks different to what you'd expect.

Associate
Having major issues with warzone and microstuttering, fps is anywhere from 90-150fps depending on settings but it just seems to stutter, thought cpu was running hot which it is a bit but 83-84C so shouldnt be throttling? GPU is around 60C so shouldn't be that, other games dont seem to have this issue, i've checked the adv-options file that is set to 6 for the cpu cores, cant remember when it started but im sure its not since i updated the drivers. Annoying to say the least
Did you use DDU for the drivers?
Maybe the game downloading textures is an issue.

Soldato
This guy is cutting clips, reducing quality and turning down the audio to make it look like people are hacking

Sorry, but removing frames from a video to make it look like aimbot snap is ridiculous

The joys of YouTube advertising revenue and everyone's love of drama...

Are you saying none of the people he does videos on are hacking?

I think at least 10% of the player base is hacking or cheating in some way.

Soldato
Are you saying none of the people he does videos on are hacking?

I think at least 10% of the player base is hacking or cheating in some way.

The fact that he has been proven to have manipulated clips means there is no credibility left in his accusations

Perhaps some people he accuses are, but I can't be arsed to watch his videos and give him the pleasure of earning advertising revenue. Which after all, is all he cares about

Back
Top Bottom