1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Gerard, 30 May 2019.

1. Neil79

Caporegime

Just be aware that AA filmic SMAA T2X or even AA filmic SMAA T1x blurs the image more as it smooths the edges and a very slight performance hit :D

2. Neil79

Caporegime

I find it sporadic, you can be traversing on the train and suddenly it will drop to 70/80fps, but in a fire fight and on a train in a different area and it's doing 120-130 :p

3. michty_me

Mobster

Yeah I did notice that too. Occasionally I'll be hitting 144fps then drops back down. Seems to fluctuate a fair bit.

4. Guest2

Capodecina

I thought filmic SMAA T2X was just the recommended default.
    Is it not?
    Is there a better option?

5. lee1101

Wise Guy

Rebirth Quads is absolute carnage :D managed a few wins last night but it was super sweaty!

6. Kevin Matthews

Gangster

7. michty_me

Mobster

I already went through that with my laptop. It worked pretty well.
    Turns out cracnking all settings up to full gave me better FPS on my desktop so not complaining. Seems to hover around 140fps but dips to around 110 at times now.

8. crazyDAJT

Wise Guy

Got a “we band an account after you report” yesterday, a day after I ran up against a hacker trio that just didn’t care about looks.

looks like they are speeding up the pace of bans but still too reliant on reports.

the problem is with this many hackers I keep questioning of people are aim locking and walling all the time.

I am consistently being tracked around wall with dead silence.

9. Gerard

Caporegime

Tried the warzone mode, meh. The way people play this game it's like watching someone taking a seizure when it comes to fire fights, bouncing, proning and dancing around. It's amusing though watching some of the rage reaction to this on youtube, one guy "Pchooly" has an mma dummy beside him and goes mental beating it up if he gets killed. Another one called "dellor" (who is 32 but looks like a 14 year old) is also probably headed for an early heart attack with how he completely spazzes out when playing.

10. starmanwarz

Wise Guy

wrong thread

11. Maccy

Commissario

Anyone else finding the store jumps back to the lobby when you scroll down a couple of clicks?

12. _Jimlad_

Capodecina

28gb patch. Coming down fairly fast for me.

13. Neil79

Caporegime

14. spluff

Wise Guy

I get a weird kind of "blurring/fuziness" on certain textures. Can you have a look on the Quarry when doing Basic Training and see if your wall has the same fuzz.....

[​IMG]

This happens all over the place but seems to be where shadowing.

This can also be seen when flying overhead although harder to tell with images....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. ThundyCat

Commissario

Dev error back since latest update today.

16. Nick1881

Sgarrista

Have they changed to look of the game quite a bit? Seems more colourful but also weird somehow.

The cut scene at the start of every game is insanely loud and annoying, I don't know why they have made it play every time.

17. spluff

Wise Guy

you can turn intros off in options

18. Nick1881

Sgarrista

I've always had them turned off, this is un-skippable.

19. malccy

Wise Guy

Did update and when when I went to play I lost signal to my monitor and had to do a hard-reboot. Very strange.

20. Neil79

Caporegime

FFAR was my best gun prior to this new season, rapid fire, rapid damage lots of kills. But after update it now feels like a bullet sponge, enemies 360 beam hitting me while mine doesn't give a kill! Went back to my other favorite the ooophaga and all is well