Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Its pretty clear to tell when the kill cam shows that they have shot you directly through a wall, like what happened to me the other day. Dont need to be a cheat wizard to know that particular person was clearly cheating :D

I meant with so many cheats, Its probably why so many people throw accusations about.

This! With so many people cheating, hence nearly half a million bans, really good players are automatically suspect!

I've done it myself, Probably a good portion of those people are legit but after seeing how many bans get thrown about and how many cheats I've ran into, Its hard not to.

Man of Honour
I've done it myself, Probably a good portion of those people are legit but after seeing how many bans get thrown about and how many cheats I've ran into, Its hard not to.

I often wonder about those ban figures, perhaps the cynic in me but I often wonder if they are true. I mean lets face it, we only actually have their word for it. They could release a statement saying that they have banned 2.3 million accounts or 15,000 accounts, theres no actual proof that they have other than them saying so and I'm always skeptical in life of people saying something is true purely because they say it is :)

Soldato
I often wonder about those ban figures, perhaps the cynic in me but I often wonder if they are true. I mean lets face it, we only actually have their word for it. They could release a statement saying that they have banned 2.3 million accounts or 15,000 accounts, theres no actual proof that they have other than them saying so and I'm always skeptical in life of people saying something is true purely because they say it is :)

That is true, They could say whatever they like and we would have no idea.
I remember when Warzone first came out, A friend showed me a website that stated they currently had 55,000 users of their software for aimbots. That was last year.

What baffles me is that they can get websites removed that show your lobbies etc fairly rapid but can't get websites down that sell cheat software.

Soldato
That is true, They could say whatever they like and we would have no idea.
I remember when Warzone first came out, A friend showed me a website that stated they currently had 55,000 users of their software for aimbots. That was last year.

What baffles me is that they can get websites removed that show your lobbies etc fairly rapid but can't get websites down that sell cheat software.
Money.
'SBMM' was closed down because apparently there is no skill based matchmaking in games. What a load of tripe. People were paying for premium SBMM services that took money away from official COD apps
Cheat sites and cheating in general does not make developers / activision lose money, so they don't care.

If there was a cheat website that allowed people to unlock blueprints, weapons, skins and whatever else that usually ned buying, it would be closed down withing days / hours

Soldato
Money.
'SBMM' was closed down because apparently there is no skill based matchmaking in games. What a load of tripe. People were paying for premium SBMM services that took money away from official COD apps
Cheat sites and cheating in general does not make developers / activision lose money, so they don't care.

If there was a cheat website that allowed people to unlock blueprints, weapons, skins and whatever else that usually ned buying, it would be closed down withing days / hours

I thought there was once hacks that allowed players to gain access to I obtained skins etc. I guess that one got shutdown fairly quick too.

Soldato
If SBMM had stuck to premium just removing adds and not putting data behind the paywall then I don't think they would have got shut down tbh. Reminds me of some dota site that got similar treatment when they starting putting data behind a cost. Presumably neither of these sites paid for said data.

Soldato
Hackers when they make a new account usually buy blueprints, so Activision are actually incentivised to not implement anti cheat and continue the ban/create new account cycle.

Soldato
It would be funny if everyone all of a sudden paid for hacks/cheats and stopped buying blueprints, spending money on COD points and the Battlepass all together.

I am cretain the sites selling hacks/cheats would be closed quick time!

Associate
I recommend playing the mini royale quads mode. Me and my two friends have been really struggling this past two weeks with SBMM. Literally can't get a game going and dying to what can only be described as CDL players with 1000 IQ.

We had 5 games on the new mini royale last night, us three v quads. Out of those 5 games we won 4 with decent amount of kills. Hand on heart most enjoyable evening on warzone in the last two weeks. So I don't think SBMM is working on this mode right now.

Soldato
I recommend playing the mini royale quads mode. Me and my two friends have been really struggling this past two weeks with SBMM. Literally can't get a game going and dying to what can only be described as CDL players with 1000 IQ.

We had 5 games on the new mini royale last night, us three v quads. Out of those 5 games we won 4 with decent amount of kills. Hand on heart most enjoyable evening on warzone in the last two weeks. So I don't think SBMM is working on this mode right now.

I had read SBMM wasn't included in the rebirth map mode either. Not sure how true that is.
Even playing about in plunder feels like you are playing against a lot better players.

Soldato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lgH6_oMPis

Does anybody know why I'm having this weird graphical issue with CoD:MW/Warzone?
I have exactly the same rig as you and dont get this. Probably an Nvidia driver thing

461.40 here and no problems. Also, I dont use reflex, Geforce Experience or any FPS overlays like Riva tuner stats server

Ryzen 5800x (stock)
RTX3080 (stock)
32GB 3800MHz CL14 (teamgroup 8 pack)
MSI X570 Unify

By far the best feature of this game is player death mic. I was on a 9am Plunder game and killed someone in the sky who came back for his revenge. In an early morning German accent Terminator voice I heard "F U" :D Made me chuckle the whole game

Back
Top Bottom