Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
I think it was removed due to a possible bug where people were getting into the game with a full loadout
Makes sense, for Warzone. Plunder you cant select anything though, even change perks. Just another thing that makes me want BF 2042 to feature a battle royale mode

Associate
It's the same in Modern Warfare multiplayer, also you can't change reticles, if you select reticles when editing your loadout it just fires you back to the game menu, you can open warzone and do it through loadouts there then save the modification then go back to multiplayer but it's a bit long winded every time.

Soldato
Yeah, It was always available before.
Must have just disabled the lot.
On a plus note, Bought myself a new mouse so now trying to get accustomed to that!

One of those special ones that managed your recoil for you? :D

It's the same in Modern Warfare multiplayer, also you can't change reticles, if you select reticles when editing your loadout it just fires you back to the game menu, you can open warzone and do it through loadouts there then save the modification then go back to multiplayer but it's a bit long winded every time.
hmmm, yeh. So definately sounds like a crude fix was slapped in to block the bug in Warzone but it impacted all other game modes. Idiots :rolleyes:

Soldato
Question for anyone who plays in teams

We have a general thing where if we go for a crate, somoene should not steal items from it if opened by another teammate. Seems fair to me if everyone abides

We were just in a game and me and one teammate running with the gas line, there was a dead guy with weapons, gasmask, armour box, munitions and sachel. Teammate ran towards it with me about 10-20 meters behind him. He was looking at the pile of stuff for a while and I ran up, quickly grabbed the sachel and armour box and continued on. He than had a moan as if I stole the sachel from him. It was already on the ground and didnt say anything before attempting to pick things up e.g. "I need the sachel" He was just slow so I grabbed what I could instead of waiting for him

Am I in the wrong here?

Commissario

We have a general thing where if we go for a crate, somoene should not steal items from it if opened by another teammate. Seems fair to me if everyone abides

We were just in a game and me and one teammate running with the gas line, there was a dead guy with weapons, gasmask, armour box, munitions and sachel. Teammate ran towards it with me about 10-20 meters behind him. He was looking at the pile of stuff for a while and I ran up, quickly grabbed the sachel and armour box and continued on. He than had a moan as if I stole the sachel from him. It was already on the ground and didnt say anything before attempting to pick things up e.g. "I need the sachel" He was just slow so I grabbed what I could instead of waiting for him

Am I in the wrong here?
We literally try and nick stuff from other team mates to wind them up :D

Soldato

Am I in the wrong here?

With the group i play with (real life friends) its a free for all, doesn't matter who opens the crate or sees the ground loot first, quickest fingers win.

Usually follows with an insult from whoever missed out. In fact it seems to be an unwritten code to steal someone's stuff. Even more so if they die and they have better weapons than you.

We play to win but we also realise its a game. We also do stupid stuff like create each others loadouts, have games where its ground loot only etc...

Associate
Generally if we open a crate we get the contents, if we kill someone it's a free for all!
Usually someone will have a spare plate or two.
It can get annoying if you open a crate and someone runs from behind and nicks the stuff.

Caporegime
So many cheaters tonight, from Aimbotters to Wallhacks in both Plunder and Rebirth... I nearly raged hard! Think I'm going to take a break for my own sanity :mad:

Soldato
I just popped on to mention the same thing. One game I just couldn't land at all. Ended up with 30k in plunder for the game. Don't think I'll be playing much at night now if it carries on like this. It seems a bit less in your face during the day.

Caporegime
I'll be playing much at night now if it carries on like this. It seems a bit less in your face during the day.

We have a thing in our squad that states the closer it gets to 10pm the worse the cheating gets. So we try to play around 7ish, however tonight was a frustrating exception!

Soldato
Rebirth Resurgence is feeling much more challenging this week. After a break of a few weeks (maybe that's the explanation!) K/D has dropped from 1.30 to 1.19.

Have they made changes to matchmaking for it, or am I just rusty? FPS also looks reduced (previous ~100 to now ~60).

Caporegime
Rebirth Resurgence is feeling much more challenging this week. After a break of a few weeks (maybe that's the explanation!) K/D has dropped from 1.30 to 1.19.

Have they made changes to matchmaking for it, or am I just rusty? FPS also looks reduced (previous ~100 to now ~60).

I wondered the same. I'm around a 1.2 KD and it's been super sweaty on rebirth this last week. Normally I'd get a win every 5 or so games with randoms but this week every team is hyper aggressive bunny hoppers that beam you before you've even reacted.

Last edited:
Soldato
I wondered the same. I'm around a 1.2 KD and it's been super sweaty on rebirth this last week. Normally I'd get a win every 5 or so games with randoms but this week everyone team is hyper aggressive bunny hoppers that beam you before you've even reacted.
Totally. If they're not jumping everywhere they're diving to the floor. Challenging!

I realise it's part of the game, and I really should do the same techniques, but it just feels so foreign to me to do those ridiculous (ly effective!) moves.

Soldato
Rebirth got a lot of traction by streamers and YouTube this last few weeks. Lots saying cheats don't both with it, so I suspect it's had a bunch of sweaties come over from the main game and up the level.

Soldato
Granted I only play a few games a day but rarely notice any hackers, the last 3 nights have had blatant hackers across multiple games.

Always a good sign someone is hacking if you spectate them after death and a lot of people are watching them, one guy had almost 30 spectators by the end of the game.

Back
Top Bottom