Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Just make fresh accounts. Yes you don't have any guns but the game experience is so much more enjoyable.

It seems SBMM has two options

1. Average players with low to middle aggression, OK aim and tactics. Maybe mix in a few terrible players.

2. High skill players running maximum aggro with perfect aim and team play

Shame there's no in between....

Soldato
Swapped over to the MP7 now, it was absolutely destroying everyone last night, managed 3 wins in a row.
Its sad they are doing away with Modern Warfare weapons, the majority of them I prefer to Cold War guns. Loved all the weapons like the MP5, MP7, FAL, Fennec, Bruen, M4A1, Kilo, Oden, M13, P90, Bizon. Even the Rytec was a great fun in multiplayer mode. When was the last time Modern Warfare guns like the M13, M41A, MP7 or Oden appeared in ground loot?

I would be so happy to find guns like the Oden and MP7 appearing in ground loot. I bet some of the kids playing wouldnt even know what an Oden, Fennec or Rytec is :D

Someone should make a clone of Warzone before it merged with Cold War

Soldato
Its sad they are doing away with Modern Warfare weapons, the majority of them I prefer to Cold War guns. Loved all the weapons like the MP5, MP7, FAL, Fennec, Bruen, M4A1, Kilo, Oden, M13, P90, Bizon. Even the Rytec was a great fun in multiplayer mode. When was the last time Modern Warfare guns like the M13, M41A, MP7 or Oden appeared in ground loot?

I would be so happy to find guns like the Oden and MP7 appearing in ground loot. I bet some of the kids playing wouldnt even know what an Oden, Fennec or Rytec is :D

Someone should make a clone of Warzone before it merged with Cold War
I haven’t seen an Oden in the game in months, same with the M13, not unless people are using them as their main loadout.

Seems like every game is a sniper lobby now!

Soldato
Looking forward to see what warzone looks like when they spin it with WW2.
No idea how the story will twist then. Another time jump?!
No doubt they'll end up making it worse.

I've always thought a Vietnam era game with US vs Vietcong would be fantastic. Imagine playing Warzone but in dense jungle and all Vietnam weapons and vehicles.
No stupid bright skins, just have really good camo / characters with camo. Instead of gas have chemicals like napalm or agent orange ripping through the map.
All real era weapons too like Mosin, Springfield, Thompson, M3, Remlingtons, Winchesters, flame throwers, booby traps and artillery
The range has always been broken too. Why can a 'Modern Warfare' sniper only shoot to around 400-500m in Warzone, when a gun like the M21 from 1968 has an effective range of 3500m+ and muzzle velocity of 850 m/s!? Similar with SMGs only shooting to around 50m when they should be ~200m and ARs topping out 150m if that when most should be 400-600m... then a nailgun can do more damage than an SMG :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Just make fresh accounts. Yes you don't have any guns but the game experience is so much more enjoyable.

It seems SBMM has two options

1. Average players with low to middle aggression, OK aim and tactics. Maybe mix in a few terrible players.

2. High skill players running maximum aggro with perfect aim and team play

Shame there's no in between....

When I play with console friends (admittedly they're pretty terrible) it's so much more pleasant than the full sweat lobbies I get when playing alone.

Soldato

I've always thought a Vietnam era game with US vs Vietcong would be fantastic. Imagine playing Warzone but in dense jungle and all Vietnam weapons and vehicles.
No stupid bright skins, just have really good camo / characters with camo. Instead of gas have chemicals like napalm or agent orange ripping through the map.
All real era weapons too like Mosin, Springfield, Thompson, M3, Remlingtons, Winchesters, flame throwers, booby traps and artillery
The range has always been broken too. Why can a 'Modern Warfare' sniper only shoot to around 400-500m in Warzone, when a gun like the M21 from 1968 has an effective range of 3500m+ and muzzle velocity of 850 m/s!? Similar with SMGs only shooting to around 50m when they should be ~200m and ARs topping out 150m if that when most should be 400-600m... then a nailgun can do more damage than an SMG :rolleyes:

This is probably true!
That would be a great time zone to play but no doubt they would make a skin that would do everyone over haha.

Soldato
When I play with console friends (admittedly they're pretty terrible) it's so much more pleasant than the full sweat lobbies I get when playing alone.

I know what you mean but now it seems worse. I hoped my low ranked friend would join but seems pointless now. Even they are complaining of the low lobbies being bad.

I managed to get him to change from controller to mouse and keyboard last year and I was close to getting him to upgrade from PS4 to PC and he has now decided against it which is unfortunate as that initial change improved his aim loads.

Soldato
Loving payload.

Just wish there was an option to mute all players? Is there one? I seem to get all the 10 years olds screaming and people who seem to be having catch up conversations with their buddies which is a never ending stream of chat.

Soldato
Loving payload.

Just wish there was an option to mute all players? Is there one? I seem to get all the 10 years olds screaming and people who seem to be having catch up conversations with their buddies which is a never ending stream of chat.

Just people playing for kills. Don't think I saw anyone playing the objective.

Soldato
I think because you can choose your loadout it's mainly people grinding to level up weapons.
Can you modify loadouts in this gsme mode?
Still missing plunder weapon modding.
Now i just create 3 or 4 identical loadouts each with a slight change as to an attachment for test purposes. After testing, i drop out

Soldato
Can you modify loadouts in this gsme mode?
Still missing plunder weapon modding.
Now i just create 3 or 4 identical loadouts each with a slight change as to an attachment for test purposes. After testing, i drop out

Is there a need to test guns ? The meta is the meta and true game data website does it all for you.

Your primary gun on MW in warzone is always biggest barrell and mono suppress, with biggest clip and 3 X scope. With BO guns its either the 4th or the 6th barrell

Soldato

Good news! Arma's got a new Vietnam-era DLC. It's extremely detailed, as all their stuff is, and accurate ballistics.

But (thankfully), it'll play nothing like COD. With detail and accuracy comes disappointment for many people, as it's not as simple as just running around everywhere, leaping and sliding through doorways, parachuting from something just two stories high, and tearing someone apart with a nailgun.

Soldato
Good news! Arma's got a new Vietnam-era DLC. It's extremely detailed, as all their stuff is, and accurate ballistics.

But (thankfully), it'll play nothing like COD. With detail and accuracy comes disappointment for many people, as it's not as simple as just running around everywhere, leaping and sliding through doorways, parachuting from something just two stories high, and tearing someone apart with a nailgun.
I played Squad for something like 250 hours some years back. Fantastic game, but yes not really a quick fire 30 min game with mates. Games took hours sometimes

These were from around 6-7 years ago

https://i.imgur.com/7Ta8ck2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/kdQTjC2.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/nMzdpR6.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3uEgjk5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/C6BvCgn.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FZq3LgF.jpg

Just had a really good and enjoyable duos. Came only about 15th but I spectated the game and the winning team were really good (and not cheating)

Their teamwork, enemy tags, general movement, angles were all spot on. Aim wasnt 100% and quite a few missed quick sniper and AR shots but they knew exactly when to engage, when to take cover and when to lay down support fire. Wish my team mates helped me like that

Names were PBear90 and FazakerleyBear. I gave them a GG at the end ad they said thanks, sounded English

Last edited:
Soldato
Is there a need to test guns ? The meta is the meta and true game data website does it all for you.

Your primary gun on MW in warzone is always biggest barrell and mono suppress, with biggest clip and 3 X scope. With BO guns its either the 4th or the 6th barrell
Why would you always want to follow 'Meta' Just because a website says thats good, doesnt mean it will work for everyone.

For example I run ARs with smaller barrel, mono, 45 / 50 mag and 2x or sometimes MW hybrid scope with a sniper. Or had a lot of luck with a longer range JAK12 and slug mags paired with an Oden 3x.
Some guns work much better with different undergrip for speed and agility if you dont care about recoil at longer ranges. This is why I have stuck with the game because it's so fun trying different configs of guns.

Taking away customisation mid plunder game is just annoying

Back
Top Bottom