Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Played about 10 games of duos tonight. 5/10 were won by blatant cheaters. Final game was a much less obvious cheater but it was clear he had walls from spectating. Such a hard slog tonight, it’s the less obvious ones which are the most frustrating. Dread to think how many are in each lobby!

Soldato
Gone back to the OTS now as the MP7 last night was just horrible, may have just been me but it was taking 30+ bullets to down people.

Managed a few wins though with the Swiss/OTS combo.

Managed 33 kills between us as a trio which was pretty good.

Soldato
Played about 10 games of duos tonight. 5/10 were won by blatant cheaters. Final game was a much less obvious cheater but it was clear he had walls from spectating. Such a hard slog tonight, it’s the less obvious ones which are the most frustrating. Dread to think how many are in each lobby!

Yeah JGOD just done a video on the cheating. Hopefully some more wz streamers and YouTubers will join in.

They HAVE to do something... It's ridiculously stupid right now.

Caporegime
Yeah JGOD just done a video on the cheating. .

Especially with Pro Streamers and Twitch Streamers cheating too! Those coming out with I'm not cheating, I swear it! Only to get caught out a few months down the line with a quick blink and you'll miss it Engine owning showing up :mad:

Soldato
Not being able to change classes mid game is also affecting core MP. The meta doesn't really matter as much in MP so I run 9 pretty bad classes (scar, SA87, dragunov etc) and one good class for when I need a bit more oomph to pull out the win.

Also we can't change reticles on guns at all. Which sucks as I've just finished doing the sniper reticles after months of grinding.

Soldato
Love getting a Bounty on an walling and aimbotting level 150+ neck beard.

Three times last night. I don't understand why people do it, must be boring as hell having the game automatically play for you.

Associate
I played about 10 games of Warzone after re-installing again, I assumed I would be pretty far down the match making rankings and avoid cheaters, but it was not like that. I got gunned down in my parachute off the plan from someone miles away using iron sights and another time someone pre-fired around a corner at me when they could not possibly have known I was camping there. Some other fishy looking deaths too.

Soldato
It appears the Grau with iron sight and TAC laser is the new gun of choice for hackers.
In a trios yesterday someone jumped out of storage and headshotted me knowing exactly where I was even though he didnt even have a HR scanner?! He went on to do the same from about 100m with my 2 teammates
He did have 15-20 kills mid game so didnt seem too bothered about hiding that he/she was cheating

Caporegime
Yeh it's pretty bad, probably the worst it's been since the game was released..... However in terms of daily cheating 9.30-11pm is the worst every evening, and most of them are Foreign

Soldato
I'm usually in the "they were better than me" camp unless it's blatantly obvious, but even I am starting to wonder about more kills than before.

Unless COD has some kind of gun fight RNG or balancing system, I can't understand why people shooting me in the knee kill me quicker than my chest/neck shots with an equivalent weapon

Equally getting head shot sniped when the kill cam shows them aiming at my thigh, or not even quite at me. Makes me suspect magnetic bullets....

Unless kill cams are broken...

Soldato
What I still don't really understand is they got a potential console cheat shutdown in days, got the warzone tracker shutdown in a week but still nothing happening with the PC cheat tools. I believe one is currently running a two week free trial for Warzone.

Back
Top Bottom