Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Caporegime
First time this has ever happened to me since first playing the game! I was in a room hiding in the corner, bullets were coming at me through the wall on the side I was sitting at. So with silence on, I crawled to the other side, yep same again bullets coming through the wall at my position which ended up killing me all from a level 5 player... New account :mad:

Caporegime
Associate
I had the error code Diver yesterday also, tried a few things including using my phone as a WiFi hotspot, restarting router, clearing the COD folder in my documents after copying the originals, nothing worked.
After a couple of hours passed I turned off the router for a few minutes and when I turned it back on the game loaded fine.

Edit, still no fix for the Reticle selection and changing loadouts in MW multiplayer, poor show!

Last edited:
Associate
You can unlock it super easy, 2 long shots in 5 games, 100% not worth buying.
Yeah I unlocked it when it was available in the spec ops game ages ago, was waiting for it to be released, I jumped into a couple of HC multiplayer games earlier and everyone was ranking them up lol, good fun though.

Soldato
Yeah I unlocked it when it was available in the spec ops game ages ago, was waiting for it to be released, I jumped into a couple of HC multiplayer games earlier and everyone was ranking them up lol, good fun though.
You can leave the game once you’ve hit 2 long shots too, took me around 15 minutes to unlock it, just the hassle of leaving the game and rejoining a lobby etc.

Soldato
im just fed up with getting the jump on people, getting a few shots in and then getting beamed by them. All headshots and im dead in 3 bullets. How is anyone that good that they can do that. Its bull

Back
Top Bottom