Calling All ET Players!

Soldato
Originally posted by meLonFarMer
Good competition customs:

Supply Depot (THE best custom map, but its ugly as sin :p )
Cathedral B4 (looks great and is starting to get some acceptance as a comp map)

Also, Rommel and Delivery also look promising :)

Dude, you should stop by our server sometime, maybe we could arrange a friendly with your clan? If a few of you could make it obviously. It would be pretty cool.

Oh yeah, sign up to our forums.:D http://www.wolfenstein-et.co.uk

Soldato
Originally posted by Chris [BEANS]
so, binks or kingpin, who's gonna arrange a friendly match for us against a clan then?
It'd be a shame to waste the fact that we have a server for a while even if we play a good clan and get owned its all good experience :D

I've asked melon farmer in this thread, and theres another thread at http://www.wolfenstein-et.co.uk where i've asked [LGND]Kandyman to come along to our practice. Maybe we can sort something out then?

Associate
hi

yeah i would be happy to arrange a scrim sometime :)

be warned though it could be a little one sided as competitive ET is all about team work and it takes months to get very good teamwork .... but as chris[beans] said its all good experience ;)

If you want to arrange a scrim with teams irc (quakenet) is the place to do it .... drop by #SoF-Gaming

or just post on these forums and we can try and arrange something

Soldato
Good Lord melon, your proper good. I hope your the best in your clan or we may need afew more players.

Care to share any tips? E.g How much ET you play a week? use any special mice/mats? The other axis players werent happy.:D They kept telling me you were cheating.

Associate
its running 3.0.1 not 3.1.0

had a quick run on the server tonight (its a nice server btw, very steady pings, no lag spikes :) ).

KiNgPiN let me know if you still want a practice match against SoF (my clan), keeping in mind they are all about as good as me ;)

Associate
Originally posted by KiNgPiN83
Good Lord melon, your proper good. I hope your the best in your clan or we may need afew more players.

Care to share any tips? E.g How much ET you play a week? use any special mice/mats? The other axis players werent happy.:D They kept telling me you were cheating.

lol

they are all about as good as me (some better :D )

as for tips, first of all get a good config (i can send you mine). Makes a huge difference in terms of visability etc.

I am using an icemat + mx510 with a 500hz usb 2 patch

practice is the best tip i can give though. I have been playing ET now for about 1.5 years, and 6 months in a very good clan ... mostly playing against top euro teams and on top public servers (bio & efterlyst). So after a while you tend to pick up a few things ;)

Soldato
its running 3.0.1 not 3.1.0

had a quick run on the server tonight (its a nice server btw, very steady pings, no lag spikes :) ).

KiNgPiN let me know if you still want a practice match against SoF (my clan), keeping in mind they are all about as good as me ;)

Yeah we'll still be up for it....

in a couple of years...

only joking, if anything it will be an experience.:D

Think i may have to get them all to practice lots.:D Im probably going to have to use my PC too, i dont think the wireless connection/laptop combo is up for the task. lol.

Soldato
lol

they are all about as good as me (some better :D )

as for tips, first of all get a good config (i can send you mine). Makes a huge difference in terms of visability etc.

I am using an icemat + mx510 with a 500hz usb 2 patch

Ive got a mx310 on a crappy sony vaio pad i got free from work and a standard config.:o If you could send me your config that would be great, thanks mate.:) E-mail in trust. or at http://www.wolfenstein-et.co.uk :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom