Calling on the power of the UK's number one forum!!

Associate
I need to call upon the mighty power of the Overclockers forum :D

A while back there was a guy on here who ask for peoples help with some voting for a photography comp.......now i ask the same

A mate of mine has got his girlfriend enrolled into EA's latest UK Spokesmodel Competition for Need for Speed.

Because they are such a lovely couple and need a break into a career, i would like to ask for you help in voting for her, votes can be in the form of a vote click or a share through FB or Twitter

You will need to vote for SMA (should be top row third from left)
http://www.needforspeed.com/en_GB/ukspokesmodel

I really appreciate anyone's help, just a few seconds of your time could give someone the break they need into a career

Thank you in advance you lovely people :D

Soldato
SMA:
Modelling is my life, I am currently with an agency and when taking part in modelling jobs I find myself at my peak of happiness. I want to excel my modelling career to new heights and I believe this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Not only do I love the thrill of a fast car, I could also see myself as a perfect spokesmodel for yourselves!
Right, so not really Need for Speed relevant.

Caporegime
voted for e m z

wish these threads would be banned... voting for your friends personal gain? LOLWUT

how come you cant make threads like this for personal gain but you can have a friend make it for you........

Back
Top Bottom