Camoe the scammer is pwnd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
As much as I agree that this is the likely scenario, because the amounts of money involved were small, he could have refunded when he got paid at the end of July or before his two weeks holiday in Turkey or before buying a Mac or many other items he bought since on MM. He clearly had the funds but just refused to do so and hoped ocuk members would just go away.

No doubt, I just think that harassing or trying to cause chaos to people's real lives is a resort we should leave to the likes of /b/tards, and isn't really befitting of this community. Justice where justice is due, of course. Both sellers and buyers have fallen victim to the seller's naivety, but that's the extent of it.

Soldato
So far? He's paid in full; what more do ye want? :D Then again maybe the payments will bounce back once this thread blows over... LOL Na, all's well that ends well - finally. We just need synixx to confirm he's received his refund now. :)

Wasnt sure if there was more than 2 people he owed money to and hadnt heard confirmation of synixx getting his refund, i'd say that warrants a 'so far' :p

Man of Honour
No doubt, I just think that harassing or trying to cause chaos to people's real lives is a resort we should leave to the likes of /b/tards, and isn't really befitting of this community. Justice where justice is due, of course. Both sellers and buyers have fallen victim to the seller's naivety, but that's the extent of it.

You have already made it clear you are trolling by saying you don't think he's a scammer.

I think you are just one of those people who loves to be controversial, get down from that high horse of yours for a change.

Soldato
You have already made it clear you are trolling by saying you don't think he's a scammer.

I think you are just one of those people who loves to be controversial, get down from that high horse of yours for a change.

Iirc Sawell was the guy that formed an OcUK WoW guild, got people to pay to change servers then disbanded and took all the items & gold from the guild bank.

So, his post doesn't come as a suprise. If I have the wrong person then apoligies.

Associate

I'm not trolling. Scammers don't give their victims their facebook details, nor do they hang around after the event has happened giving excuses as to why the delivery was bodged. Unless it's all a massive triple bluff ploy!? Let's face it, there are much easier ways to scam on MM.

Jesus you like to hold a grudge. You should really move on.

Iirc Sawell was the guy that formed an OcUK WoW guild, got people to pay to change servers then disbanded and took all the items & gold from the guild bank.

So, his post doesn't come as a suprise. If I have the wrong person then apoligies.

I'm the guy that formed a WoW guild and posted it on OCUK, which later disbanded months after (news flash: all things come to an end), and still plays happily with 95% of the people that I met through the guild. The 5% that caused so much hassle on here were actually people that weren't even in the guild when it disbanded and just took personal retribution because they felt they had a personal injustice over the way it was run, or the loot distribution, or that they had to play with people who weren't as good as them at World of Warcraft (the inhumanity).

Soldato
I'm the guy that formed a WoW guild and posted it on OCUK, which later disbanded months after (news flash: all things come to an end), and still plays happily with 95% of the people that I met through the guild. The 5% that caused so much hassle on here were actually people that weren't even in the guild when it disbanded and just took personal retribution because they felt they had a personal injustice over the way it was run, or the loot distribution, or that they had to play with people who weren't as good as them at World of Warcraft (the inhumanity).

I was in that guild, I can't even remember what your char name was lol

MW

Man of Honour
I'm not trolling. Scammers don't give their victims their facebook details, nor do they hang around after the event has happened giving excuses as to why the delivery was bodged. Unless it's all a massive triple bluff ploy!? Let's face it, there are much easier ways to scam on MM.

Straight up guys don't pretend they are skint to get out of paying people back - while spending money elsewhere - his activities on facebook and posts here since such as the MBP one show he plainly wasn't skint.

Permabanned
Amazing thread, great work. :D

The only thing that tops this was a guy over on Scoobynet (Chaos) who made lots of claims about making bombs and blowing things up around his neighbourhood (Manchester IIRC), he also used to be very abusive to many members. Another member (Sarasquares) was a bit of a journalist and had done some research about him, then tipped off the Police. They looked at all his claims, including videos posted of him blowign things up, and he got arrested. He had all kinds of bomb making stuff at his parents house, and to top it all when they analyzed his PC he had kiddy pr0n on it. :eek:

He disappeared from the forum for ages, then Saraquares posted a scan of the newspaper story about his trial, showing a photo of Chaos in handcuffs being lead away to the prison van. :D

Thanks for the new sig btw Rainmaker. :)

Soldato
Amazing thread, great work. :D

The only thing that tops this was a guy over on Scoobynet (Chaos) who made lots of claims about making bombs and blowing things up around his neighbourhood (Manchester IIRC), he also used to be very abusive to many members. Another member (Sarasquares) was a bit of a journalist and had done some research about him, then tipped off the Police. They looked at all his claims, including videos posted of him blowign things up, and he got arrested. He had all kinds of bomb making stuff at his parents house, and to top it all when they analyzed his PC he had kiddy pr0n on it. :eek:

He disappeared from the forum for ages, then Saraquares posted a scan of the newspaper story about his trial, showing a photo of Chaos in handcuffs being lead away to the prison van. :D

Thanks for the new sig btw Rainmaker. :)

Linkage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom