Camoe the scammer is pwnd?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
what a jerk.

hate people who claim they are skint but then go off on holiday or buy a keyboard. pathetic human.

i have less respect for him now he has paid up so quickly. if he was in some financial hardship then i could at least understand him not paying, and even the lack of responses to the ones he owed money. But he clearly wasnt in that bad a financial position and as a result was just being a tool.

Soldato
I fixed in a total of 2 minutes once I'd noticed!

Arghh this thread is moving way too quickly!

EDIT: evidently not, file size too big by 1kb :S

Associate
but a straight scam and run would more likely get the police involved wouldn't it ? mods and people who he dealt with would have his details.
if he becomes their friend and justifies his actions then they are more likely to pity him and his claimed situation and let it drop....after all posting in forums and about your poor poor situation will always get you some sympathizers.

bit like those guys who cheat in games always tend to be the nicest of guys when you talk to them, then there is always people who want them to be given another chance because everyone makes mistakes and that person is so so nice.

this guy WAS given a chance to pay the guys back and he said he would. then he disappeared, decided not to pay them and just created more accounts to come back on(quite possibly to rinse and repeat).

1) If he were playing the nice guy bluff, at ANY level, giving genine personal details away to victims is like shooting someone in a police station. There's no avoiding it, and you don't add someone on facebook down to stupidity. If he had any incline, EVEN if he were bluffing, that he would get caught, he's not going to go add-happy on the friend requests. And let's face it, it's pretty easy to get caught sending broken items without refunding them.

2) Selling broken HDD's isn't a scam. It's pretty hard to even get your hands on broken hard drives, let alone setup an intricate scam on a community forum whereby you purchase several beyond-repair (which btw is extremely hard to do with a HDD) hard drives and sell them on through a member's market just after posting your facebook details to assume the identity of a nice guy even though 99% of the forum won't believe you're a nice guy anyway but that doesn't matter because you can make an excuse about transport and drag it on until the £90 odd you've made from this scam is negated by the sheer amount of effort a grief caused by backing up your claims, deleting people on facebook and defending yourself.

3) Why send broken hard drives, which are pretty easy to repair, when you could send empty boxes with stones in them? Or nothing at all and blame it on the post? Or is this further fuel to his nice guy persona with a triple back to front bluff matrix? I'm sure he thought people wouldn't be miffed by broken goods and would just accept his excuses :rolleyes:

OR maybe he's just stupid. Just throwing that out there while his mother sits there in despair pondering the hardened criminal that she's spawned, as opposed to naive 17 year old who learnt a quick lesson in life on customer service and insurance.

Soldato
3) Why send broken hard drives, which are pretty easy to repair, when you could send empty boxes with stones in them? Or nothing at all and blame it on the post?

just skim read your post and this kind of stood out.....seriously how stupid do you think people are that they would let him off if he sent them a box of stones and blamed postman pat for theft ?

scamoe: postman pat is a thief
sawell: true true, but aslong as i got these stones i'm a happy man
scamoe: i think you did well....they could be worth a fair bit in a few thousand centuries when little remains of the earth.
sawell: yeah what a fool postman pat is. im glad i trusted you scamoe
scamoe: i lick guys nipples

Associate
just skim read your post and this kind of stood out.....seriously how stupid do you think people are that they would let him off if he sent them a box of stones and blamed postman pat for theft ?

scamoe: postman pat is a thief
sawell: true true, but aslong as i got these stones i'm a happy man
scamoe: i think you did well....they could be worth a fair bit in a few thousand centuries when little remains of the earth.
sawell: yeah what a fool postman pat is. im glad i trusted you scamoe
scamoe: i lick guys nipples

Ahahaha :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom