1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can anyone identify this camera?

Discussion in 'Photography & Video' started by Conscript, 11 May 2006.

1. Conscript

Sgarrista

Im going to the ITEC Exhibition in London next Wednesday and it seems that I have won a camera:)O). There was a prize draw that everyone who registered to go was automatically entered into and Ive recieved an email telling me I had won one of the one hundred digital cameras they were giving away.

However, there's no information on the camera, and just a small, low res image. Its a wierd coincidence that not two days ago I was chatting with a friend about buying a digital camera as he knows more than me about them. So I wanted to know what Im going to be getting with all the money I have('nt) spent :D

[​IMG]

^^ Thar she is. Thought Id ask here if anyone knew what it was, as I cant find anything similar while browsing around the web. Although I wont be surprised if its a Generic No-Name Digicam version 1.0 - after all, they are giving away 100 of them ;)

Thanks.

2. AndyBorzi

Wise Guy

hehe, I have a similar looking one that we got free with my wifes computer about 4 years ago....Packard Bell something or other. A 1.3M Beast!!

Sorry can't help beyond that!

3. Conscript

Sgarrista

Hmm, looks like Ill still be shopping around for something half decent then; even my phone camera is 1.3MP :-/

4. Vonhelmet

Caporegime

Looks like a Yum-Cha Dijimax or somesuch nonsense.

Could be a cheap Polaroid actually...