Poll: Can girls and guys be 'just good' friends?

Which one are you?

• I can have a strictly platonic relationship with a woman.

Votes: 332 64.6%
  • I'm the type of guy who just can't keep it in his pants however hard I try.

Votes: 182 35.4%

• Total voters
Soldato
;)Yep you can have female friends without the need to want to bunny bump them, just be prepared for the other half to get all paranoid and jealous:rolleyes:.

Soldato
If your 100% not physically attracted to them sure.

If you find them attractive though your just kidding yourself, stop playing it safe and make your move.

Man of Honour
If your 100% not physically attracted to them sure.

If you find them attractive though your just kidding yourself, stop playing it safe and make your move.

I have a number of female friends that I'm not physically attracted to and pretty much in every case I've found out one way or another they find me attractive...

And most of the attractive female friends I have, I couldn't with any of them say hand on heart I haven't thought about how it could be as more than friends.

Soldato
I have quite a few good friend who are females.

If any one of them threw themselves at me I'd sleep with them without a second thought.

That said, I havn't had any in a while.

Soldato
:confused:

I have loads of females as only good friends.....

But Tank is 100% right about girlfriends getting all paranoid and jealous...

Well I'll have to give myself a :rolleyes:tbh as I make sure I meet any of my girlfriends male friends, because I trust no one and I'm alpha:p!

Soldato
I have quite a few good friend who are females.

If any one of them threw themselves at me I'd sleep with them without a second thought.

That said, I havn't had any in a while.

best analogy i've heard was "I'd take a packet of crisps if they offered themselves to me"

and it also depends entirely on the chemistry between you

Caporegime
Of course it's possible. I have a few good female mates who If I walked past in the street (without knowing them) I'd think 'I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole!' :p

Soldato
best analogy i've heard was "I'd take a packet of crisps if they offered themselves to me"

and it also depends entirely on the chemistry between you

"I'd take a packet of crisps if they offered themselves to me" as in use an empty packet of crisps as a condom if you get lucky?

Soldato
Toss her salad!

cookiemonsterw.jpg

Soldato
I think, and I apologise for this being shallow, if either friend is attracted to each other, eventually things happen. Most of the time one way feelings.

A friend of mine said he has no female friends, and I didn't understand this. Well, he has pretty low standards and will smash anyone's pasty, so I think this is why. Being friends gets in the way for him.

Personally, I've always fallen for attractive friends, but is a transitory thing. I think it's natural :).

Back
Top Bottom