Can i expect any discount on a Chanel J12 watch?

Associate
FakeSnake said:
I have almost that very watch on my wrist at the moment, mine has the stainless steel strap.

Dont Chanel make ladies perfume? would that be like buying a daewoo car, because daewoo make good microwaves?

Buy a decent watch for the money, from a watch manufacturer

hehe nice, i think it looks nicer with that blue strap though :)

I'll keep my current seamaster until I get that (If i do, i love my seamaster :))

Associate
OP
pugster said:
forgot to add in my last post ,if its a ceramic watch you are after then Rado also make ceramic watches,imo still overpriced but a lot cheaper than the chanel,if they dont modify a standard movement most watch houses just change the bridge plate to one with their own name on.

i dont like the look of rado watches, its something that my dad would buy, not a 22 year old :p

Soldato
That is the ugliest watch I've ever seen. I'd balk at paying a tenner for it, let alone £1650!

Still - we want pics of it on your wrist once you get it home.

....btw, how on earth can a student afford to buy a £2k watch? :confused:

Don
personally I'd have bought a watch with decent residuals like a rolly or breitling, then your money is almost invested rather than wasted.

but its your money your poison, I remember I spunked my student loan on a fruit machine and a set of technics 1210's :p

Associate
OP
Von Luck said:
That is the ugliest watch I've ever seen. I'd balk at paying a tenner for it, let alone £1650!

Still - we want pics of it on your wrist once you get it home.

....btw, how on earth can a student afford to buy a £2k watch? :confused:

I shall take pics in a while, just got back to Sheffield.

As for how i can afford it - I save up and dont waste my cash on going out getting drunk everynight. I dont get a student loan but i make enough to get me by :)

Associate
OP
Going to Cali said:
Hah, each to their own. Personally, I'd rather have blown 2k at uni having a good time with my friends than have that on my wrist.

lol, dont get me wrong i'm out more or less every night - i just dont see the need to spend £40+ on drink every night in order to have a good time :) I mainly go to drum+bass nights so i tend to stick to water when i'm out.

Associate
disfunktion said:
lol, dont get me wrong i'm out more or less every night - i just dont see the need to spend £40+ on drink every night in order to have a good time :) I mainly go to drum+bass nights so i tend to stick to water when i'm out.

tuesday club :)

Back
Top Bottom