Can I have a free Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
So I bought
"Asus X370 Motherboard & Ryzen 7 Processor Gaming Bundle **WITH FREE GAMES**"

In Which I am happy with and I thought it was a great bargain at a bad time (my old Motherboard fried :(

after successfully sending off my application to get my free games I received this email from Asus telling me my codes etc, however the end of it is extremely upsetting (viewer discretion is advised)

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Unfortunately we have to inform you that we cannot send you one of our limited Everspace codes anymore. The codes were already out of stock at the time of your application.

Kind Regards,,

Your ASUS Promotional Team
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now here come the douche talk

I think I am entitled to this game or a game at the same price range ( as it was purchased as a bundle) the listing was not updated with " no everpsace codes left" and I bought it thinking this is what am getting, in which I haven't :(

Now I am not seeing the listing for my bundle anymore, however other bundles are still advertising with this.

I think Ill get some folks telling me to take it up with Asus, however my "contract of sale" is with overclockers and not Asus, I have taken to the forums because I am not mad at overclockers.......am only disappointed :)

Soldato
The Asus T&Cs will no doubt state that the offer is only valid as long as stocks last. It's not really an OcUK issue because the game isn't part of the product being sold.

Soldato
As above, it is in the terms and conditions:

2. Promotion period and setting

The purchase period begins at 12:00 AM Central European Time (“CET”) on November 2nd, 2017 and
ends at 11:59 PM CET on November 30th, 2017 or while stocks last. Participants’ invoice/receipt
must state the date of purchase.

A valid ASUS code redemption must be submitted between 12:00 AM CET on November 2nd, 2017
and 11:59 PM on December 17th, 2017 or while stocks last, whichever occurs first (“Redemption
Period”).

A valid Gamesplanet Code redemption must be submitted between 12:00 AM CET on November 2nd,
2017 and 11:59 PM on December 30th, 2017 or while stocks last, whichever occurs first
(“Gamesplanet Redemption Period”).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom