1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone just check my temps and volts? :)

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Foehammer2003, 22 Jul 2014.

1. Foehammer2003

Hitman

Hi

Just having a quick OC play last night, well it was so late I literally just raised the multiplier to 41 and that was it. I know, very crude and lazy, one you could barely call an overclock.

But I was thinking my volts don't look right and since I haven't OC'd since the core duo days I'm not sure what I'm looking for with temps and more importantly... Voltage.

Any comments would be a great help! :)

[​IMG]

2. Andrei23

Hitman

1.922 V for cpu is crazy high.

3. Foehammer2003

Hitman

I thought that, but then it says 1.220v Vcore Volt, which I assumed was the actual voltage as I'd never heard of CPU input Volt before :/

Is this the motherboard setting it's own voltage for the i5 then? What voltage should I be looking for do you think?

4. Foehammer2003

Hitman

OK so I set the 1.9V down to 1.3 (1.2 is the lowest it will go) ande it wouldn't post, even put the multi back to stock too, so I'm thinking that the 1.9 voltage isn't actually for that function?

So confused.

Also can a mod move this to OC section please? my bad

5. setter

Caporegime

Haswell chip i assume. In this case, 1.9 is initial cpu input voltage, and this is fine. Your actual vcore voltage is showing as 1.220v. Again nothing wrong here.

6. Foehammer2003

Hitman

Phew, yes I should have stated what processor I'm using (4690K). That's good then, thanks :)