Can you get sacked for farting

Associate
Hey guys , I am working out hard and taking some supplements, these are causing me to fart quite a bit , there is no way I can make it out of the office before I fart... and I think my boss is getting angry about it :(. Can I be sacked for farting?

Edit: I wont change my supplements as I am over satisfied with the results... and I dont mean the farting..

Soldato
Pull your bum cheeks apart slightly to eliminate the sound. You can blame silent ones on other people.

EDIT: You obviously don't have a poker face!

Soldato
loooooooooooooooooool

speechless.gif

Can't you just make them silent? Kind of disgusting to be honest.

Have some self-respect!

My friend used to take the protein shake stuff.
The farts were silent but so bad that people would clear the room.
The OP either needs to stop taking the supplements, or hold on until he is outside, or ask for a desk nearer to the door as he smells like a sewer.

If I need to fart I tend to fart deeply into the foam in the seat so that it absorbs the smell and diffuses it over time. It also masks the noise.

Soldato
You can definitely get dismissed for farting, I actually used to work with a guy who got sacked for it after ignoring the warnings he had, so yeah. But they obviously have to go about it the right way with written warnings etc. If you've not been there for 2 Years Full-Time then they can pretty much just kick you out without any warnings.

Back
Top Bottom