Can you get sacked for farting

Associate
Oh man, I was ok with this thread... slightly amusing, maybe a chuckle now and then.

Then that GIF turned up, I was in tears in seconds, the wife (who had gone to bed) came down and wanted to know what all the noise was about, and I got a telling off because I might wake the baby!

I swear, if I scroll back up to that GIF, I might well be sleeping in the shed!

***** Thread, Bravo for having the ass to post this!

Soldato
They cant do crap,Its like if you kept sneezing or coughing...normal bodily functions.

Unless your walking over to his desk,pointing your rear at him and letting it be free = IN HIS FACE. :D

I fart all the time,nobody gives a damn.

Soldato
Hey guys , I am working out hard and taking some supplements, these are causing me to fart quite a bit , there is no way I can make it out of the office before I fart... and I think my boss is getting angry about it :(. Can I be sacked for farting?

Edit: I wont change my supplements as I am over satisfied with the results... and I dont mean the farting..

Sounds like you are drinking cheap protein which is too high in lactose.... Do yourself and everyone around you a favour because lactose farts are the WORST by a massive long shot, but some good low lactose gear.

You'll get better results because your body can actually digest it, and you won't stink like a dozen sewage plants.

Soldato
With great concentration?

Probably with a face resembling this too:

gism0_animated.gif

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Soldato
stick a pipe up your ass, attach a large bag to the other end and strap it to your head (to keep it out of hte way)... not only will you no longer need to waste time farting (they will jsut leak out in their own time) but oyu will not make any bad smells in the office...

job saved !

Associate
OP
well I cant imagine keeping a straight face after dropping one and then diving up and spraying airfreshner around my desk. This is how it plays out, I fart... my boss smells it... he looks at me with an angry face.. and I burst in to tears of laughter. he then says " its not funny" with a srs face...

Back
Top Bottom