Associate
Hey
I have the Razer Raptor and I also got the Razer Lian Li case, and the monitor comes with hdmi and display port cable.
I don't know if I'm being stupid but I cannot seem to find how to connect the monitor to the case so if anyone could help, I would be very grateful :)

Associate
OP
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi (AMD AM4) DDR4 X570 Chipset ATX Motherboard
Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix OC 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHz Dual Channel Kit
Lian-Li PC-O11 Dynamic Razer Edition Mid Tower Case - Black Tempered Glass
Corsair RMi Series RM850i 850W '80 Plus Gold' Modular Power Supply
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB M.2 2280 PCI-e 3.0 x4 NVMe Solid State Drive
Seagate 6TB IronWolf PRO NAS 7200RPM 256MB Cache Internal Hard Drive
NZXT Kraken X73 AIO CPU Water Cooler - 360mm

Soldato
Best connection would be displayport (Though you can use HDMI too). The displayport socket & the HDMI socket are next to each other on the bottom of the monitor behind the screen & the leads for both should tuck in the monitor stand as a cable tidy (the Leads included are green) either one goes into the GFX card, there 2 of each sockets of the GFX card. I would think that said leads are not that long, probably 1-2m each at best. Are the included leads too short?

Permabanned
Maybe you can detail the problem a little more closely?

Your graphics card has 2x Display Port sockets, 2x HDMI sockets & 1x Type C socket. All the card sockets have a little plastic dust protector. You remove one of them to plug in a DisplayPort cable.

Back
Top Bottom