1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant sign up for Nildram.

Discussion in 'Networks & Internet Connectivity' started by Jimbo, 12 May 2006.

1. Jimbo

Soldato

Everytime i try and sign up for Nildram on the site I go through the whole proccess and it tells me error at the end.

I have a Mac code of Evolutiondsl can you use I joined them from Pipex last month, is anyone else having probs?

2. FunkyT

Mobster

I rang Nildram when I migrated - it was a very smooth process.

Last edited: 12 May 2006
  3. Jimbo

Soldato

Yeah must have been a problem with the online ordering thing. I rang them and a nice lady helped me sort it, very happy now, cant wait to get of EvolutionDsl and get a decent isp. :p

4. 8 I3ALL

Hitman

i signed up for the office product from evolution 3 and have been connected for nearly a month

it was a 3 month contract but ....................they have let me go with no charge .................hmmm something tells me they will go down the pan soon

its a shame coz the first week i was getting great speeds but most of the time now i get 1.5 meg max :rolleyes:

just waiting for my migration date from nildram now ;)

5. Jimbo

Soldato

Oh right, well thanks for that bit of good news then mate. ;)

EDIT:

Oh I see what your saying, you are migrating from evo to Nildram? Im with you now lol, yeah evo = nightmare. :rolleyes: