Car bike rack

Soldato
It's exactly the same one I've got (although with two hooks instead of three). It's quite adaptable. You can angle the three main sections any way you want to suit a number of different car shapes.

Soldato
a) How easy/quick is it to fit when needed?
b) How secure is it once fitted? (I'm guessing you car is also a fairly hard ride)

Goes on very quick. I think maybe even less than a minute from holding it in your hand to attaching. Almost certainly no more than 2 minutes.

I'm always anxious with this sort of thing, but it seems really secure. I got some velcro strips to put round the wheels to stop them spinning or the front moving and it seems very solid. I used it for a 160 mile trip, no issues.

Soldato
Goes on very quick. I think maybe even less than a minute from holding it in your hand to attaching. Almost certainly no more than 2 minutes.

I'm always anxious with this sort of thing, but it seems really secure. I got some velcro strips to put round the wheels to stop them spinning or the front moving and it seems very solid. I used it for a 160 mile trip, no issues.
Thanks, will try and get myself one ordered!

Back
Top Bottom