Car Suggestions 13k Max

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the suggestions so far :)
Lashout - every time you post C5's it really makes me want one, but Ive searched about and cant find any manual C5's for 13k, where do I look?
Golf R32's are a definite no, just not a fan. I dont think you can compare the Clio to the Golf, its much more of a road racer and has a special something about it.
Considering Monaros, but Id want a later model with the bonnet scoops, possibly with the later 6.0 engine too.
TVR's are great, but I dont think I would want to run one everday, after investigating running costs and reliability. A lot of people are happy to live with minor electrical and mechanical niggles for the reward they get back from owning a TVR, but thats not for me.
I did think about a Supra, but it would have to be a last off the line MY2000 TT with a 6 speed manual and very few mods, and even then Id rather have an M3 over it.
The only Merc I think Id want is an E55 (or an SL55, but I'll keep dreaming), but not seen many of those about for 13k. The CL is awesome, but as Fox said, its too wafty. I think a B10 Alpina would be the same, and Id take an E39 M5 over one of those.
Cant believe you can pick a 2004 XJR up for 12k these days :eek: Ive got no doubt in their ability, but its another one that doesnt do it for me.
I thought about a 3.0 Z4 too but I know Id get bored of it quickly, and you cant get the 261bhp engined model for 13k yet.

Soldato
I was about to suggest an E39 M5. For around that money, and perhaps £1/2k more you, you will have a fair bit of choice.

There was a thread on here about running costs, so search for that.

Back
Top Bottom