Carabao Cup - Fourth Round ** Spoilers ** [29th Sept - 1st Oct 2020]

Don
Meh :/ Should have won the game in normal time but can't pretend I'm arsed and I'm not sure a quarter final right in the middle of the xmas fixtures is going to be fun. On the plus side Rhys Williams looks fairly useful and I was very impressed with Grujic. Before the game I was a little worried how our make shift midfield would cope vs Arsenal's first choice CM pairing but Grujic really held our midfield together - I'm surprised nobody, as yet, has stumped up the money for him because he's better than a lot of PL CM's.

Caporegime
Oh yes. I can't remember him making another save. A single header from a corner isn't really offering much going forward to be fair. I was shocked at how defensive Arsenal were given the state of our midfield and defence.
It’s not all about saves anyway. We looked dangerous many times and to say we offered nothing is very unfair.

Anyway, we’re through and you’re out. See ya :p

Don
It’s not all about saves anyway. We looked dangerous many times and to say we offered nothing is very unfair.

Anyway, we’re through and you’re out. See ya :p
You literally made the point about Adrian having to make saves, not me :o And enjoy the League Cup - Arsenal only go for the big competitions these days.

Don
Hardly. Rob says something, I reply then says it's not about the thing he brought up :confused: Until you're in the final the only use of the League Cup is giving minutes to players that need games. It's become an irrelevance and will probably be scrapped at the end of this season.

Soldato
It doesnt matter what you say....Arsenal fans at the minute are super sensitive. Ive said it before...its like watching a Pulis or an Alladyce side. 2 shots on target of which one was in the first 5 minutes against a defence with 1 first team player out of 5 is awful.

Soldato
Your banter is terrible. Your also the first person to post 'banter' about other clubs but go missing whenever Arsenal lose.

:confused::confused: How you work that out

as an example i was posting all eve when we lost 3-1 against you in the league other night

false statements baz

Back
Top Bottom