Carabao Cup - Third Round ** Spoilers ** [22nd-24th September 2020]

Man of Honour
OP
Gotta be game over.

Haven't paid much attention to the game but surprised that Ozil wasn't even included in the squad. If he's not making a carabao cup squad he's probably played his last competitive game in an arsenal shirt.

Soldato
Liverpool: Adrian, N. Williams, R. Williams, Van Dijk, Tsimikas, Grujic, Jones, Elliott, Shaqiri, Minamino, Origi

Happy to see new left back.

As no Brewster even on subs guess he is definitely leaving us, don't get how we keep thinking origi will come consistently good

Jota is on Bench expected him to start really

Don
I've no idea what you're talking about re Origi Mark. He's 5th, maybe even 6th choice now and he's a very very useful 5th or 6th choice. How many more times does he have to score very big, very important goals for us to show that?

Soldato
I've no idea what you're talking about re Origi Mark. He's 5th, maybe even 6th choice now and he's a very very useful 5th or 6th choice. How many more times does he have to score very big, very important goals for us to show that?
You can't honestly say that let's say one of front three is out for period of months you'd rely on Origi to step in and do as good and step up consistently for that period?

I sure as hell don't, I don't and never have disputed what he has done for us. Do I think he is good enough for us over all? No

He does well as a super sub on occasion he is let off due to the goals he got us in champions League winning season, but was crap every season before that and wasn't spectacular last season.

I'll always give him credit for what he has done but I still think we could do better, I mean we hear how superb Brewster is supposed to be so why isn't he getting the chances Origi gets e.g. tonight type of game

Don
You can't honestly say that let's say one of front three is out for period of months you'd rely on Origi to step in and do as good and step up consistently for that period?
No, which is why we've signed Minamino and Jota in the last 9 months. As I said, he's 5th or 6th choice now and as a 5th or 6th choice he's as good as you could possibly get.

As for Brewster, he wants to play regularly and he's no where near good enough/ready enough to do that which is why he'll end up leaving.

Back
Top Bottom