case for 1100d?

Associate
hey,

recently brought a Canon 1100d and it is my first SLR and I am loving it so far; but I need a case so nothing happens to it! Any recommendations??

EDIT: I also have a lens so if there is a case which can take both even better :)

Last edited:
Associate
I just ordered my first ever dslr too, and have also ordered a "Hama Track Pack 190 Camera Backpack" from a popular rainforest related online retailer ;)

On offer atm for £19, handy for keeping stuff in, depends if you wanted a backpack style or not though

Soldato
My first two bags (shoulder and rucksack) were Lowepro bags. My next two bags are Crumpler (both shoulder).
I currently use the rucksack Lowepro and both Crumpler bags, and I significantly prefer the Crumpler bags. When I have the money, I'll probably replace the Fastpack 250 with a Crumpler equivalent.

Crumpler bags are more expensive, but I find them more comfortable, more ergonomic and they look better (and look less like photo bags).
I have the Muffin Top 7500, and the Jimmy Bo 400.

JRJ

JRJ

Associate
Started with a lowepro Rezo 160aw which is a cracking little bag excellent quality by lowepro and will comfortably take a xxxxd or xxxd with kit lens and a 55-250 alongside, front pocket is like a tardis. (now for sale on tp ;))

Replaced with Crumpler cupcake 7500 which again is an awesome bag, quality is fantastic only issue is Crumpler over estimate their sizes on their website.

Back
Top Bottom