Case For 3 Radiators

Associate
I'm looking for the right type of case that I will be able to fit 3 radiators in, I am planning on a new build getting rid of my ancient machine which has been upgraded with a 1080ti msi seahawk (the AIO version) however I managed to get my hands on a second matching graphics card so I could SLI whilst planning to build the new machine.

I have a corsair AIO H115i (280mm) for my CPU cooler which I'll use on the new build, but then 2 x AIO (120mm) graphics cards, which I believe use corsair's H55's radiators.
However the 120mm radiators are not 120mm they're about 157mm in length because of where the in/out tubes are so will not fit in a tight fit 120mm slot.

My thoughts are if I can find a case that will allow 280mm for a top mount for my CPU and then 3 fans (320mm) on the front and then mount 2 centralised, but there may not be the mounting points.

New motherboard will be ATX, so must be capable of this size. Not really too fussed with how it looks or RGB etc.

Associate
OP
I think I'm going to go for the Thermaltake Core X71, looking closely at the mounting points there at the front it should be possible, if not I may be able to run them down into the lower compartment or something to make it fit.

Back
Top Bottom