Case Required

Associate
I'm after a case for about £50 without a PSU as i'll be fitting my own hiper (more than likely, but i'm open to suggestions).

anyone got any views.

Thank you.

Soldato
Lian Li PC7+II (OcUK usually, 95%+ it seems ship the 120mm/120mm fan one, which is better than listed.)

Undoubtedly the best case for the money, if you like it have a search of the forums for the bag laods of happy PC7+ users.

Where my money would go, and go if I was spending £100 aswell. :)

Associate
OP
Thank you Mr.Yewen.

offtopic: what powersupply would you recommend about the 500w mark? I was gonna go for a hiper one :confused:

Associate
OP
excellent cheers guys, I think i'm gonna go for:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Enermax_Power_Supplies.html

Enermax Liberty 400W ELT400AWT ATX2.2 Modular SLI Compliant PSU (CA-026-EN),

I know it's only 400W but the more I think about it, the more my system isn't gonna be utilising that much power.

Totally newbie question - do all PSU's fit in all/most cases? e.g. will the PSU i mention above fit in the PC7 case lol?!?!?!?

Associate
My Tagan has a fan protector on the bottom which sticks out, meaning it cant be slid in from the back unless you remove the fan protector, then replace it once it is inside :o .

Soldato
Any ATX PSU will fit, just you may have to insert the PSU on the inside and then screw it to the PSU plate.

Negating the plate completely, but just making sure that everyone knows PSU's do fit in it. :)

Always fit the PSU in a PC7+ first aswell, can be a right pain otherwise. (Especially if you cant use the PSU plate.)

Back
Top Bottom