1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case stock woes

Discussion in 'Case Central' started by Darkst4r, 13 Oct 2009.

1. Darkst4r

Wise Guy

So , I've been looking for a decent mid tower case to start off my first custom build and have come up against a brick wall. I decided on the Lancool K-62 because to me it looks awesome , clean and simple lines and some really good features for the pricetag. Went to order one , out of stock.
    I can't wait to get my build started so I thought I'd take my second choice of the Silverstone Fortress instead as there really wasnt much in it. Out of stock.
    Had a recommendation of a similar case to the K-62 in the Lian-li 60fw , guess what ? OUT OF STOCK !
    My last resort of an Antec 1200 is also out of stock.
    I'd order the K-62 from somewhere else but nobody else seems to have any either. Looks like late next week until I can get started now. I'm a little disapointed that a company as highly thought of among it's members as ocuk are having problems keeping popular items available for purchase.
    Rant over

2. Shakeel

Mobster

haf 922?

3. Darkst4r

Wise Guy

One of the ugliest cases I've ever seen in my opinion.

4. Darkst4r

Wise Guy

and also out of stock ! what a surprise.

5. BFG_9000

Wise Guy

I went else where as the case I wanted was *Also* out of stock... not good at all.

6. kohlditz

Mobster

I picked the case I wanted, then googled it and bought it. Case is far too personal a choice to rely on OcUK stock.