• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Catalyst 6.1 Released

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Cheers Goksly. Its quite possible as my harddrive died a death last week so i may not have loaded it. I will check. Thanks.

Just to say that sorted it. I downloaded 2.0 and all is sweet. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Associate
you get cli.exe errors if you have only .NET 2 installed and NOD32

the fix
open NOD32 go to IMON settup/misc. exclusions add useing the browse tab and find cli.exe in the ati tech folder and add this

that fixes it here

Soldato
ive got .net installed (both 1.1 and 2.0) and nod32 and dont get that error o_0. i reckon 9 out 10 people who get that message just dont have it installed tbh :p

Soldato
search the forum - plenty of discussion recently (think it was in the 5.13 thread) about what the situation is and what to do.
In short: no... there are ways around it / other progs.

Soldato
LoadsaMoney said:
They will have Drivers with the cards. :)

but will they be up to date drivers?
will it be catalyst?
and what 6.2?

EDIT: dont the drivers that come with the graphics card usually a bit out of date compared to the ones you download off there site.

Last edited:
Caporegime
bakes0310 said:
but will they be up to date drivers?
will it be catalyst?
and what 6.2?

EDIT: dont the drivers that come with the graphics card usually a bit out of date compared to the ones you download off there site.

Yeah ones that come with the cards are normally outdated, but there isnt any that work with the x1900's, so they may probably just be a beta set so you can get your card up and running. :)

Beta sets were in with the x1800's, as they appeared before the 5.11's came out. :)

Back
Top Bottom