Catch up services with a unified interface

Soldato
Hi all.

Does anyone know what the best way to access catch-up TV services (BBC i player, ITV Hub etc) without having to use separate apps for each one with different interfaces and options?

I find trying to show older people how to use these services incredibly difficult because each service has its own interface and different methods of navigation. What I’m looking for is a single method of navigation that gives you access to them all in one place, a bit like the TV guide on a free view box for instance.

many thanks.

m.

Associate
Hi all.

Does anyone know what the best way to access catch-up TV services (BBC i player, ITV Hub etc) without having to use separate apps for each one with different interfaces and options?

I find trying to show older people how to use these services incredibly difficult because each service has its own interface and different methods of navigation. What I’m looking for is a single method of navigation that gives you access to them all in one place, a bit like the TV guide on a free view box for instance.

many thanks.

m.

Sounds like Sky will do this, but I am not sure if the catch up feature works without a subscription.

Back
Top Bottom