Cba paying 20kg luggage on a flight

4p

4p

Soldato
OP
This is the bag in question, toothbrush for reference :D

10fufdf.jpg

Soldato
Or just wear everything. That's what I might have to do this summer. I'm going to Canada for 3 weeks. No way am I going to Canada without my camera kit. Carry on allowance; 5kg!!!! Hmm, I might need some big pockets, lol.

I just came back from HK with loads of camera gear, was allowed 7kg max, bag was 11kg, had 5d, 27-70L, 15-30 wide angle, 70-300 etc etc, but they never checked, was all in a tamrac adventure 9 and i just kept it on my back,lol

Caporegime
don't take a suit case it's thick walls waste space, take one of those vac pack things fully deflated and with a handle stuck to it :p

Soldato
Last time I used easyJet they didn't check my hand luggage, which was bigger than their restrictions. You basically have to 'fit' your bag in a holder, 'cos my bag was a rucksack they didn't even ask me about it. Saw a lot of people carrying on bags a hell of a lot bigger than the allowance too.... wouldn't risk it though..

4p

4p

Soldato
OP
Last time I used easyJet they didn't check my hand luggage, which was bigger than their restrictions. You basically have to 'fit' your bag in a holder, 'cos my bag was a rucksack they didn't even ask me about it. Saw a lot of people carrying on bags a hell of a lot bigger than the allowance too.... wouldn't risk it though..

Ah cheers. Well the bag pictured above is 50 X 35 X 20 cm and thats well within the restrictions. If they whip out a tape measure, well. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom