CCNP - Distance Learning

Associate
Guys,

Need some help or pointing in the direction of good distance learning stuff for CCNP. Basically, i've got the kit, i've got hands on experience and i've got CCNA but i'm wanting to find the best distance learning / learning materials.

I used a lot of the CBT nuggets stuff when doing my CCNA, had an account on Cisco E-Learning to go through their slides, but what i'm ideally looking for is things like labs and tasks to go through alongside these.

Can anyone help?

Associate
Guys,

Need some help or pointing in the direction of good distance learning stuff for CCNP. Basically, i've got the kit, i've got hands on experience and i've got CCNA but i'm wanting to find the best distance learning / learning materials.

I used a lot of the CBT nuggets stuff when doing my CCNA, had an account on Cisco E-Learning to go through their slides, but what i'm ideally looking for is things like labs and tasks to go through alongside these.

Can anyone help?

Hi, try rainbow..

Soldato
It's very expensive, but the Open University do a set of CCNP courses. One of the reasons that it is expensive is that it gives you a postgrad diploma once you finish, and if you do a diseratation after that, you get a Masters. But as I said though, it is quite expensive but having done the CCNA course through the OU I can say there is lots of in depth teaching and its a great way to learn.

Back
Top Bottom