Cdkeys problem

Soldato
A lot of these issues are down to user error and not checking the platform the keys need to be activated on. I agree with varkanoid that due to lockdown a bit of slack ought to be cut, you've got to figure they are getting a lot more orders with people being furloughed and their CS staff are having to work under difficult circumstances. I've used them a lot and have had one or two niggles with preorders but for games that are in stock the keys have always been delivered instantly and have been redeemed on the appropriate platform.

Associate
I usually get them straight away but the first time I used them I missed the phone call to confirm who I was and trying to get them back was a pain but after that never really had a problem with them

Associate
Are the people that are having problems not using PayPal?
It's always been instant for me, I don't have an account with them or anything either, the link is always in the e-mail they send instantly.

Bought HZD this morning and again, no problems.

Soldato
Took me 4 days to get my FM2020 key a month or 2 ago. No response from support over the 4 days so i ended up slagging them off over Trustpilot. Within 30 mins support had contacted me and sorted the key out.
I'll probably steer clear of them from now.

Had the same problem a while back too after having no issues for a few years. Tons of people were having the same issues,with the same exact games,so it appears they might have oversold them. No response after a week,so it appears when they do have big problems they don't have enough staff to handle it. In the end I was forced to get the game refunded through Paypal.

They are technically located in Dubai,so best to use your payment provider if you have a problem.

Last edited:
Soldato
had a few hiccups in the past myself when I first started to use them but always been sorted out pretty quickly. I found that purchasing without being logged in to an account was the issue for me, so it was just working on the assumption of your PayPal email being the delivery address and nothing is properly logged against your purchases on the actual site.

Got Control last night and was an instant delivery and appeared in my purchase history straight away too. Was able to use £2 of accrued "CDKOINS" I think they are called for a discount too :)

Soldato
Used them for years with no problems but now they won't let me log in, insist on changing my password to a new one that I will not remember but their site fails to update password every time. Their site is just not working for me now, I'll buy it elsewhere, but definitely something wrong with their site and I have many, many confirmed purchases there over the years. No replies from their lack of support either. It's nearly enough to make me buy the game on Steam. Nearly...

Man of Honour
Apart from the fact they banned me from their FB page years ago when they failed to deliver their GTAV codes and I called them out on it, they've always been great :p

Their CS is useless to non-existent though.

Back
Top Bottom