Celebration ideas pleases

Associate
I recently completed my degree and did pretty well, so everyone wants to make a fuss and have some sort of celebration.
I really don't fancy a party or just going to a restaurant. I'd love to just be able to see the whole family and my best friends but obviously things aren't quite that simple - we need to do something.
There's also one complication, in the form of my baby nephew. So any activity needs to be baby friendly.

I've done the obligatory google searches but I haven't found anything that pulls my strings.
It could be meal-oriented or activity based, but nothing that requires too much physical effort (because of the baby, and because I have some complications of my own).

Any ideas?

Caporegime
You go to your bedroom and turn the lights off. You uncap the bottle of rum you've just stolen from Tesco and start taking large, desperate gulps of the alcohol. It won't numb the pain but it might help.

You close your eyes and consider a future of working, of not having any free time, of being told what to do by people you despise. Of cutting lawns and worrying about money, of terrible relationships and broken dreams, and of a life of despair and gloom.

The swigs from the bottle become even larger until there is nothing left. You get up from your soaked bed (you've wet yourself but don't care) and stagger through your house to the front door but your fingers won't work and you cannot use the handle properly. You fall to the floor and begin to cry.

It was always going to be like this.

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;22618768 said:
You go to your bedroom and turn the lights off. You uncap the bottle of rum you've just stolen from Tesco and start taking large, desperate gulps of the alcohol. It won't numb the pain but it might help.

You close your eyes and consider a future of working, of not having any free time, of being told what to do by people you despise. Of cutting lawns and worrying about money, of terrible relationships and broken dreams, and of a life of despair and gloom.

The swigs from the bottle become even larger until there is nothing left. You get up from your soaked bed (you've wet yourself but don't care) and stagger through your house to the front door but your fingers won't work and you cannot use the handle properly. You fall to the floor and begin to cry.

Genuine lol :D Nice 1!

Soldato
the only thing i can think of that both you and a baby might like would be a trip to a safari park of some sort. longleat comes to mind but i have no idea how far away you are from it

Associate
OP
Magnolia, genuinely creepy...

Arsonist, sexy party, really? Do you often have sexy parties with family? :p

Lol, you guys have given me some laughs at least and a few good suggestions. Safari park may be an idea although there would be more of us than would fit in one car which would be a bit anti social.

Interesting shout radder with the races, hadn't thought of that. Never done it before and never been into it but my dad has been and said it is good fun and quite social.

Soldato
I recently completed my degree and did pretty well, so everyone wants to make a fuss and have some sort of celebration.
I really don't fancy a party or just going to a restaurant. I'd love to just be able to see the whole family and my best friends but obviously things aren't quite that simple - we need to do something.
There's also one complication, in the form of my baby nephew. So any activity needs to be baby friendly.

I've done the obligatory google searches but I haven't found anything that pulls my strings.
It could be meal-oriented or activity based, but nothing that requires too much physical effort (because of the baby, and because I have some complications of my own).

Any ideas?

Take a month or two out and Travel.

Man of Honour

:D

Associate

:D

Back
Top Bottom