1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

CF 4890 AND COD4

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by woody79, 3 Oct 2009.

1. woody79

Gangster

just added another 4890 today but not seing much improvment getting around 90fps at 1920x1200 4xaa all on high.

2. ViRuS2k

Soldato

Do not run cod4 in crossfire, its renound for having massive microstuttering.
    disable one of your cards and play cod with a single, that way everything is smooth.

3. blaineoliver

Hitman

Cod limited to 90fps in multiplayer.

4. Brizzles

Soldato

Have you ticked the use Dual Video cards option in the game ?

I saw a large increase when i went from a single 3870 to CF.

5. woody79

Gangster

have ticked duel video cards.did try it in multiplayer i have borrowed they extra card just to test it out too see if its worth it????

how do you disable one card,and i cant enable overdrive in ati tools temps are 60c on idle

6. kylew

PermaBanned

You don't want your video cards to duel, I think that'd just lead to more issues long term.

:D