Changing my name

Soldato
BillytheImpaler said:
You had your name changed? What did it used to be, El?

Not exactly a name change parsay...I did a "name adjustment" As an african person, i have about 6 names on my birh certificate! :eek: this means filling forms atimes can be upsetting - not enough space. So i picked the ones i like and kept three out of six. :)

Soldato
I changed my surname from Trembath to Rollings to match my mums when she remarried, I was given around 5 cerfified forms and just sent them off for my passport, driving licence etc, was all very easy, too easy in fact.

Permabanned
OP
Goberpiles316 said:
I changed my surname from Trembath to Rollings to match my mums when she remarried, I was given around 5 cerfified forms and just sent them off for my passport, driving licence etc, was all very easy, too easy in fact.
Who gave you the forms? Was that done through deed poll?

Thanks

Soldato
No word of a lie, my mate changed his name by deed poll to "Creamy Goodness"

He changed all names on documents etc but work threatened to sack him for being un-professional so he had it changed back.

lol

Soldato
Cobra said:
Who gave you the forms? Was that done through deed poll?

Thanks

``By this deed I, the undersigned, of _________________, having been born at _________________ on ____________________, do hereby absolutely renounce and abandon the use of my former name _________________, and in lieu thereof assume and adopt the name of _________________. I hereby declare that at all times hereafter in all business, actions, proceedings, records, deeds, instruments in writing, and upon all occasions whatsoever, the use of this name as my full name and family name. I hereby request and authorise all persons to designate and address me by such name.''
Signed on the _ of ____, 20__,

Witnessed by ______________
of _______________,
of the occupation of _________________.

You can then register it with the supreme court if you want to, but there is no requirement to, you can just send to passport agencies and the like when applying for a passport, etc

IANYL, etc...

Soldato
ElRazur said:
Not exactly a name change parsay...I did a "name adjustment" As an african person, i have about 6 names on my birh certificate! :eek: this means filling forms atimes can be upsetting - not enough space. So i picked the ones i like and kept three out of six. :)

Confess your name immediately!

Soldato
[Sniper][Wolf] said:

He changed all names on documents etc but work threatened to sack him for being un-professional so he had it changed back.

lol

OMG if that is true, that has to be one of the funniest things ever. :D :D :D

Soldato
[Sniper][Wolf] said:

lol

That's awesome :D

Back
Top Bottom