Changing my name

Soldato
Duke said:
Someone I know (unfortunatly) changed his name legally to "Sheriff". No joking :/

That name iirc is actually a name of Arabic or Islamic origin...It means something but i dont know what. Plenty of sherrif (not sure that's the spelling but same pronounciation) back home.

Soldato
fini said:
England wont have a Supreme Court until at least a couple of years time???

fini

I aws thinking this too, the supreme court? Do the americans really care if you change your name in Britain?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Paul Skinback
Ivor Hardun
Mike Hunt
Ben Dover

..do NOT pick one of them names :rolleyes:

Man of Honour
cymatty said:
I bet everyone in the house thinks i am mad, i just burst out loud laughing at that. :D
He greets you everytime with a 'Howdy' - it's hard to keep a straight face. I'll record a conversation on my mobile sometime :)

Suspended
ElRazur said:
I did mine via solicitor. It was done in a day then after that you will have to sort out the rest i.e changing old name to new one on all relevant document. it is a pain but you will be happy at the end of it all.

Do you use Western Union much? :p

Associate
Duke said:
He greets you everytime with a 'Howdy' - it's hard to keep a straight face. I'll record a conversation on my mobile sometime :)
Reminds me of a joke I once heard...

A cop in central London sees a guy in full cowboy getup, including hat, spurs, and a brace of six-shooters, ambling down Picadilly Circus. He walks up to him, saying "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The cowboy replies, in broad Western drawl, "The name's Tex, officer". The copper puts on his most sarcastic face and says "Oh and I suppose you're from Texas?", to which the cowboy replies "Nope! Louisiana!"
"So why're you called Tex then?" says the cop.
"Wouldn't wanna be called Louise now, would I?"

Soldato
Cobra said:
Hi,

I wish to change my name via deed poll. Has anyone done this before, and if so, what was the experience like for you? Is it lots of fuss changing driving license, passport, cards etc?

Many thanks for any help,

Cobra

[OcUK] Cobra for the win! :D Man that would get some weird looks at the the passport controls

Permabanned
OP
fatmas said:
OH DEAR
Thread Hijack tbh.
Oh well is a good joke :D

I don't mind! Derail my thread as much as you like, some funny names coming up! I've had some useful info too.

@ leaskovski, can't have symbols in there. Otherwise, that would already be my name :D

Back
Top Bottom