Changing task & toolbar

Soldato
I bought Windowblinds 5 the other week and installed Kol's Vista theme. It looks great, but I preferred how the Bricopack (www.crystalxp.net) changed the taskbar (the bar at the side in windows, such as system tasks, music tasks etc) to sit vertically rather than horizontally [EDIT: I mean t'other way!]. I did notice that in the extras folder of Kol's skin there were two files (shellsomething_green.dll, shellsomething_blue.dll) to change this - but how do you do it?

Secondly, I have icons to change the back/forward etc to a more Vista style than Kol's skin does - how would I go about changing those?

Is it possible in Windowblinds?

Cheers,

Alex.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Right... getting somewhere now.

desktop.png

A mate of mine sent me Styler toolbar, which is great (and worth $10 I reckon) to change the toolbar style.

desktop_fig1.png

But still want to change the explorer tasks pane... How would I go about changing it?

desktop_fig2.png

Here's a pic of how I'd like it, ideally: http://www.crystalxp.net/galerie/img/th2_130.jpg

Cheers!

(Please excuse my poor .PNGs - they were fine till I lowered the res, now they're pants and it's too late for me to care lol!)

Back
Top Bottom